Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The bit they did about the writer encountering scary trans folk buying tickets to see captain america was basically outoftouchwhiteguy.mp3

"Hello fellow sex perverts! What are your favorite sex toys, and your favorite sex positions."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rhesus Pieces posted:

Has anyone given Street Fight Radio a try yet? I listened to a handful and it's not really my bag. They touch on politics from time to time but it's mostly stoner/drug talk and they aren't remotely as sharp as the Chapo boys.

Yeah their recommendation of "if you like us check them out" was very very inaccurate

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy poo poo

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dolash posted:

That bugged me because I thought Reince's "baileys in my cereal" comment was a really well-known line and joke but none of them seemed to recognize it and just ragged on those dastardly Democrats for being drunks.

The whole RNC episode was a little tiresome for the straining to not sound like every other left-of-center outlet, like Matt wanting to point out the obvious that Trump's speech was obliquely fascist but having to preface it three times that he hadn't thought of Trump as fascist up to that point so he wasn't being hyperbolic like all those other commentators. Going hard after people who critiqued the whole Melania plagiarism story was also a little eye-rolling, you don't need to go to sexual pathology to understand why embarrassingly sloppy speech editing might reflect poorly on a political campaign.

It was still pretty good and I loved the Carson opening, but I suspect the DNC episode will have even more posturing.

The lovely democrat engagement ideas cracked me up, especially since two of them were duplicates and I think three of them were basically just "drink"

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Love that ron

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Holy poo poo I read this today and didn't realize it was him

Does anyone remember which episode had the gathering of the juggalos intro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuffed crust punk