Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Rorobb posted:

One of my friends married her niece and they had the wedding at her "country" house. Holy moly is she rich. She rode up in a golf cart right before the ceremony, read a poem with 3-4 videographers filming her, then disappeared the rest of the night. My wife threw up in her guest house bathroom. AMA?

How fat was she that she needed a golf cart to her own drat wedding lol

Any normal rich bride would've used a horse or a team of black men

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rorobb posted:

One of my friends married her niece and they had the wedding at her "country" house. Holy moly is she rich. She rode up in a golf cart right before the ceremony, read a poem with 3-4 videographers filming her, then disappeared the rest of the night. My wife threw up in her guest house bathroom. AMA?

Did your wife throw up in the bowl or did she have the presence of mind to do it in the tank and leave a vomit upper decker?

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Fried Watermelon posted:

How fat was she that she needed a golf cart to her own drat wedding lol

Any normal rich bride would've used a horse or a team of black men

The bride didn't use the golf cart, Martha did. The ceremony was at her stables, and she rode down an open field that everyone was facing from the "main house" in her luxury golf cart. The bride just walked down the aisle like a pleb.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Did your wife throw up in the bowl or did she have the presence of mind to do it in the tank and leave a vomit upper decker?

Ugh, if only I had the presence of mind to make that happen.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Race Realists posted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/

FACEBOOK-PROMO-TECH
Related Stories
Bi-Generation Millennials more likely to ‘bed both men and women’ as a result of ‘rapid cultural change’
grounds for divorce? You’re more likely to get divorced if you have this many sexual partners
Selfie obsession One in 14 human beings is now on Instagram: Photo app claims to have 500 MILLION users
GET A GRIP Worrying research finds people who text frequently are doing serious damage to their hands
Trigger warning Meet ‘Generation Snowflake’ – the hysterical young women who can’t cope with being offended

:suicide:

i dont think a white lady who bakes chicxkens for a living and cheats at the stock market gets to call ppl lazy but im not an ethopian child soldier so i migjht not be allowed to say that

Schlonged Again
Jan 30, 2016

Imagine that the economy is a tomato plant on a terrace. The Baby Boomers inherited a healthy, bountiful plant from their parents, filled with ripe red tomatoes. In their avarice, the Boomers picked every single tomato from the plant and hoarded them in their fridge. Then they forgot to water the plant. Then they elected politicians who enacted laws that said you have to replace the soil in your tomato pot with a mix of sand, mercury, and cum. Now they complain that succeeding generations don't have any tomatoes.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
millenials created a brand new nation in the middle east and are doiong a v good job at enforcing laws so idk how thats lazy

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

fat and lazy and probably lives with his parents, checks out

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

the trump tutelage posted:

martha stewart often steals recipies, then leaves steps out to promote the illusion of her ultra-competence and to avoid lawsuits

FIXED

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

hmm she has a good point

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Rorobb posted:

Were you in her three way?

http://www.jdjournal.com/2013/06/28/martha-stewart-confesses-to-sexting-and-having-a-three-way/

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Martha Stewart is kinda sexy

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
pretty sure the opinion of a fat white felon means dickall

x2 because it's a woman

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
who is the one that got diabetes and then immediately teamed up with a drug company to sell diabetes meds?

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
Martha Stewart is a terrible food photographer who advises people buy a thousand-dollar point and shoot to take worse pictures than an Iphone:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/someone-needs-to-tell-martha-stewart-her-food-tweets-are-dis?utm_term=.juYl2AnJY#.ligJbDNXZ

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

City of Tampa posted:

Martha Stewart is kinda sexy

for fucks sake thats the only reason you know who she is

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

plain blue jacket posted:

who is the one that got diabetes and then immediately teamed up with a drug company to sell diabetes meds?

Paula Deen, also was criticized as a hypocrite when she signed up with Novo Nordisk, then continued to hawk her hi-fat hi-stank foodology that gave her it in the first place

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

“But who are millennials? Now we are finding out that they are living with their parents.

“They don’t have the initiative to go out and find a little apartment and grow a tomato plant on the terrace.

lol suck my cock you stupid bint

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

bint is a new word i just learned

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

paul_soccer10 posted:

she stole a bunch of money

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Schlonged Again posted:

Imagine that the economy is a tomato plant on a terrace. The Baby Boomers inherited a healthy, bountiful plant from their parents, filled with ripe red tomatoes. In their avarice, the Boomers picked every single tomato from the plant and hoarded them in their fridge. Then they forgot to water the plant. Then they elected politicians who enacted laws that said you have to replace the soil in your tomato pot with a mix of sand, mercury, and cum. Now they complain that succeeding generations don't have any tomatoes.

i like to make my tomaters into salsa :yum:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rorobb posted:

Ugh, if only I had the presence of mind to make that happen.

It's a good idea anyway because you can sit on the toilet backwards instead of kneeling in pubes and piss splatter and god knows what else.

But it requires either an accomplice or for you to get there in plenty of time because the tank lid is heavier than the bowl lid and if you're in a rush you might fling or drop it, damaging the lid and ruining the surprise.

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Race Realists posted:

Bi-Generation Millennials more likely to ‘bed both men and women’ as a result of ‘rapid cultural change’

in other words millennials will do literally anything to afford living in san fran/brooklyn on $35k/year

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I had to spend an entire summer flipping burgers for $1.36 an hour before I could buy my first house. Life's not a cakewalk for anyone you dumb kids.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Speaking of burgers, it is true that raw meat in the fridge for too long and then thinking you can cook it below 160 degrees is not a good idea.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Cthulu Carl posted:

It's a good idea anyway because you can sit on the toilet backwards instead of kneeling in pubes and piss splatter and god knows what else.

The floors of Martha Stewart's bathrooms are cleaner than the plates you eat off of. This I guarantee you.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive always wanted to go to a super rich person's house and do to their perfumes what the people in Fight Club do

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
look at the excuses losers use to not even try

sad, if you kids looked half as hard for a job as you do for pokemon you would be such sadbrains

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Those lines about turning colleges into safe spaces and applause being replaced with jazz hands makes me think. Do these old fucks really think that their generation were better when they were in school? Every generation had unique stupid bullshit they did.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

rotinaj posted:

Those lines about turning colleges into safe spaces and applause being replaced with jazz hands makes me think. Do these old fucks really think that their generation were better when they were in school? Every generation had unique stupid bullshit they did.

reminder that boomers never fought a war while their kids fought two and are still fighting one

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Convicted felon tries to have moral high ground

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

rotinaj posted:

lmbo

yes they were better, they protested actual things and affected actual change.. look up the 60s, retard

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Hey martha take your stupid rear end back to club fed and get hosed.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

reallivedinosaur posted:

lmbo

yes they were better, they protested actual things and affected actual change.. look up the 60s, retard

boomers were children in the 60s idiot

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what a sad gaggle of failures

keep blaming everyone but yourselves, and maybe bernie sanders will pay for your college and give you free things

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

reallivedinosaur posted:

what a sad gaggle of failures

keep blaming everyone but yourselves, and maybe bernie sanders will pay for your college and give you free things

i don't think boomers are having trouble with attending college?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

boomers were children in the 60s idiot

boomers were children in the 50s idiot they were in college in the 60s holy christ you dont even know who to rage at

rage into the mirror, your a loser and its your own fault you are so weak

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

reminder that boomers never fought a war while their kids fought two and are still fighting one

Vietnam: not a war.

I'm sure teacher gave your millennial rear end an A in history to protect your precious feelings, though.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

P-Mack posted:

I'm sure teacher gave your millennial rear end an A in history to protect your precious feelings, though.

well, technically, it wasnt :eng101:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Resolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

P-Mack posted:

laos war

lebanese civil war

shaba

grenada

panama

• Locked thread