Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Race Realists posted:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1254262/meet-generation-snowflake-the-hysterical-modern-kids-who-cant-cope-with-being-offended/

FACEBOOK-PROMO-TECH
Related Stories
Bi-Generation Millennials more likely to ‘bed both men and women’ as a result of ‘rapid cultural change’
grounds for divorce? You’re more likely to get divorced if you have this many sexual partners
Selfie obsession One in 14 human beings is now on Instagram: Photo app claims to have 500 MILLION users
GET A GRIP Worrying research finds people who text frequently are doing serious damage to their hands
Trigger warning Meet ‘Generation Snowflake’ – the hysterical young women who can’t cope with being offended

:suicide:

who the gently caress cares what a felon says?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I have been to jail and back, and no one like someone who thinks they are better than you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vols bitch posted:

martha excon stewart

she has done nothing than think she is better than me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

AlphaKeny1 posted:

businesses target lazy people now? not like they've never done that?

I made friends in jail

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fried Watermelon posted:

who gives a poo poo

gently caress yeah. I like you

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Macnult posted:

Old people blaming young people for not being relevant anymore.

young people arent relevent

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
what are they gonna do? Tell our god?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what are they gonna do? Tell our god?