Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nice look at your facebook suggestions op you should probably stop obsessing over this stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
she didnt get busted for insider trading

she got charged with some bullshit that stemmed from her talking to the FBI personally, instead of letting her lawyers handle it

she's a good example of why you don't talk to cops, after you don't fight them

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

SHISHKABOB posted:

The jazz hands thing has probably happened like five times in real life.

no its snapping fingers thats usually requested instead of scary clapping lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Nathilus posted:

Rich white fucks call piracy stealing, we can surely call inside trading stealing if we want. gently caress you.

rich white fucks like Dr Dre, Kanye West, Pee Diddy, Seal, R Kelly and Prince

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
look at the excuses losers use to not even try

sad, if you kids looked half as hard for a job as you do for pokemon you would be such sadbrains

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

rotinaj posted:

Those lines about turning colleges into safe spaces and applause being replaced with jazz hands makes me think. Do these old fucks really think that their generation were better when they were in school? Every generation had unique stupid bullshit they did.

lmbo

yes they were better, they protested actual things and affected actual change.. look up the 60s, retard

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what a sad gaggle of failures

keep blaming everyone but yourselves, and maybe bernie sanders will pay for your college and give you free things

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

boomers were children in the 60s idiot

boomers were children in the 50s idiot they were in college in the 60s holy christ you dont even know who to rage at

rage into the mirror, your a loser and its your own fault you are so weak

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

P-Mack posted:

Vietnam: not a war.

I'm sure teacher gave your millennial rear end an A in history to protect your precious feelings, though.

laos war

lebanese civil war

shaba

grenada

panama

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Raldikuk posted:

The miracle of becoming a salary employee is that your employer then expects you to dedicate your life to it.

nah if you keep being a punk people keep treating you like one

i dont even check my email at work nobody gives a gently caress because i am cool and have skillz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nothing in your employment contract says you have to check your email on vacation, if you "feel" like you have to thats because your a puss

enough with the "feelings" crimeny

• Locked thread