Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i too buy all of my furniture for pennies from the great auction house of craigslist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

rotinaj posted:

Those lines about turning colleges into safe spaces and applause being replaced with jazz hands makes me think. Do these old fucks really think that their generation were better when they were in school? Every generation had unique stupid bullshit they did.

reminder that boomers never fought a war while their kids fought two and are still fighting one

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

reallivedinosaur posted:

lmbo

yes they were better, they protested actual things and affected actual change.. look up the 60s, retard

boomers were children in the 60s idiot

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

reallivedinosaur posted:

boomers were children in the 50s idiot they were in college in the 60s holy christ you dont even know who to rage at

rage into the mirror, your a loser and its your own fault you are so weak

baby boom was '45 - '64 w/ the majority born closer to '60

nice try tho but you're thinkin of the silent generation

P-Mack posted:

Vietnam: not a war.

I'm sure teacher gave your millennial rear end an A in history to protect your precious feelings, though.

a minority of the oldest boomers were drafted but the overwhelming majority were the silent generation

boomers love to claim silent generation stuff it's really common to get them confused

• Locked thread