Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

One of my friends married her niece and they had the wedding at her "country" house. Holy moly is she rich. She rode up in a golf cart right before the ceremony, read a poem with 3-4 videographers filming her, then disappeared the rest of the night. My wife threw up in her guest house bathroom. AMA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Fried Watermelon posted:

How fat was she that she needed a golf cart to her own drat wedding lol

Any normal rich bride would've used a horse or a team of black men

The bride didn't use the golf cart, Martha did. The ceremony was at her stables, and she rode down an open field that everyone was facing from the "main house" in her luxury golf cart. The bride just walked down the aisle like a pleb.

Cthulu Carl posted:

Did your wife throw up in the bowl or did she have the presence of mind to do it in the tank and leave a vomit upper decker?

Ugh, if only I had the presence of mind to make that happen.

• Locked thread