Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rorobb posted:

One of my friends married her niece and they had the wedding at her "country" house. Holy moly is she rich. She rode up in a golf cart right before the ceremony, read a poem with 3-4 videographers filming her, then disappeared the rest of the night. My wife threw up in her guest house bathroom. AMA?

Did your wife throw up in the bowl or did she have the presence of mind to do it in the tank and leave a vomit upper decker?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Rorobb posted:

Ugh, if only I had the presence of mind to make that happen.

It's a good idea anyway because you can sit on the toilet backwards instead of kneeling in pubes and piss splatter and god knows what else.

But it requires either an accomplice or for you to get there in plenty of time because the tank lid is heavier than the bowl lid and if you're in a rush you might fling or drop it, damaging the lid and ruining the surprise.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Gamer With Dignity posted:

The floors of Martha Stewart's bathrooms are cleaner than the plates you eat off of. This I guarantee you.

I meant as like a general rule.

• Locked thread