Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tensokuu
May 21, 2010

Somehow, the boy just isn't very buoyant.

Akumos posted:

I don't really get why it's coming to battle.net instead of Steam. Weird. Guess they're Blizzard Activision so they get more of a cut this way.

If they go on Steam they have to pay Valve a cut for every game they sell. They also have to pay to use VAT if that's how they wanted to do anti-cheat.

If they use Battle.net they don't have to pay a fee to anyone because they already own it, and they'll probably use whatever anti-cheat Blizz is using for Overwatch.

[Edit]

So we know one primary is kinetic and one is elemental. It looks like whatever you stick in the elemental slot gives you that weapon with an element attached. Wonder if that element is just based on the subclass you're using or if there's a toggle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah steam is a bad deal for anyone with any muscle behind them

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Akumos posted:

I don't really get why it's coming to battle.net instead of Steam. Weird. Guess they're Blizzard Activision so they get more of a cut this way.

Really?

Last_Taste
Feb 13, 2012

I love the new supers:
Titan -Shield - Roaming shield/multi hit offensive super
Warlock -Sword - Ranged and panic super
Hunter - Staff - Remixed blade dancer

Bungo hates hunters.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Last_Taste posted:

I love the new supers:
Titan -Shield - Roaming shield/multi hit offensive super
Warlock -Sword - Ranged and panic super
Hunter - Staff - Remixed blade dancer

Bungo hates hunters.

yeah the warlock sword basically just looks like sunbreaker super?
I'd bet that the titan shield can block too, like somewhere between sword block and vault aegis block, so you keep the defender aspect to an extent but without being as overcentralizing as the current bubble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
:siren:New thread for Non-PC:siren:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820908

• Locked thread