Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

iB next week, weylorans and nirwens, gloves and boots. Control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

The Meat Dimension posted:

#shiton

Also expecting a gif from chelsea-bridge of me getting poo poo on in a few lol

this is a safe space, I don't kink shame

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

Can't say I've seen many cool playstation gifs

I don't know how to add cool stuffs to the end of mine

I don't think a gif of me cumming in my pants tacked on would be ok either.

I love the enemies pausing looking at where the heavy used to be.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Havent played for like ten days.

New control match making is inconsistent as fuuuuuuuuuck. One minute its all tits and pop tarts next its turds and fingers in the eye.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Haven't played since December. Think my Hunter was at light level 310 or something.

What's the easiest way to get new gear? IB/PVP?

Avalanche fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Jul 15, 2016

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Avalanche posted:

Haven't played since December. Think my Hunter was at light level 110 or something.

What's the easiest way to get new gear? IB/PVP?

Do the story till it's done, infuse your best poo poo with higher light poo poo, go to xur burn all your poo poo on 3oC and buy some legendary gear from vendors. Run strikes to get more infusion poo poo. This should get you to 290ish, run heroics to get some more stuff, run a raid, run a hard raid, do IB and trials. Just from infusion and strikes and vendor stuff 280-290 is real easy, with a raid 310 is real easy, with hard modes and IB 330 is easy.

I haven't done any PVE since the level increase and I'm like 334 on my main and 328 on my 2 alts.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Do the story till it's done, infuse your best poo poo with higher light poo poo, go to xur burn all your poo poo on 3oC and buy some legendary gear from vendors. Run strikes to get more infusion poo poo. This should get you to 290ish, run heroics to get some more stuff, run a raid, run a hard raid, do IB and trials. Just from infusion and strikes and vendor stuff 280-290 is real easy, with a raid 310 is real easy, with hard modes and IB 330 is easy.

I haven't done any PVE since the level increase and I'm like 334 on my main and 328 on my 2 alts.

gently caress I meant 310 not 110. I can't even remember what the light level cap used to be haha

Avalanche fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Jul 15, 2016

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Has any one had a 335 artifact to drop from CoO?

How long do i have to farm that poo poo for to get that to drop?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

BlindSite posted:

I don't think a gif of me cumming in my pants tacked on would be ok either.

MBisonYes.gif

Seriously I can't believe you had that much time to line up your shot on that GG, I always get instantly nuked

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

hitchensgoespop posted:

Has any one had a 335 artifact to drop from CoO?

How long do i have to farm that poo poo for to get that to drop?

I've gotten one every time I've done it. Once I was over 330 light anyways.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

xzzy posted:

I've gotten one every time I've done it. Once I was over 330 light anyways.

They only drop from antiquated completions I assume?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

They only drop from antiquated completions I assume?

Yes, it needs to be the hard mode one.

And speaking of sunbreakers getting poo poo on:

http://i.imgur.com/TpnQBI0.gifv

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Cool, ive got stacks of antiquated runes, is it only one rune chance at an artifact per week? Or can i just keep burning them, i have like 7 or something

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
You can just keep burning them. The Court will bury you in loot (even if 99% of it is crap, it's a great source of armor and weapon mats).

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

hitchensgoespop posted:

Cool, ive got stacks of antiquated runes, is it only one rune chance at an artifact per week? Or can i just keep burning them, i have like 7 or something

One artifact is guaranteed on each kill. The very first time a character does the fight you'll get two artifacts.

So yeah, burn them all if you want. If you're still building up your light though I would only use one or two.. save a few runes for when you're 333/334 so you can get some 335's.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

xzzy posted:

One artifact is guaranteed on each kill. The very first time a character does the fight you'll get two artifacts.

So yeah, burn them all if you want. If you're still building up your light though I would only use one or two.. save a few runes for when you're 333/334 so you can get some 335's.

Im 333 so i should be good, i just cant be bothered usually hanging around in that area waiting for other people to turn up and i get sick of the whole "walk into zone" thing where you either get bazillions of randos or your just there like the loneliest guardian of then all

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

hitchensgoespop posted:

Im 333 so i should be good, i just cant be bothered usually hanging around in that area waiting for other people to turn up and i get sick of the whole "walk into zone" thing where you either get bazillions of randos or your just there like the loneliest guardian of then all

Yeah, the fight isn't hard but randoms definitely make it seem like it is. The stupid poo poo they do for the mini-crota fight would be funny if their incompetence wasn't wasting your time. Find a couple goons to go in with you, makes it way easier.

Though a couple months back I encountered some dude who was a loving monster with the sword. I don't know what he was doing different than everyone else but he could do like 60% of mini-crota's health every time we took his shields down.

If you do want to risk randoms, don't sprint between the zone hallways. The game is doing matchmaking in the background as you move, and if you sprint it will time out and dump you into a fresh instance with just yourself.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I've got like 6 on my titan, but every time I go to the court there's maybe one guy there.
I really just need to beat up Kagoor and get my last calcified fragment from her.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
Tales of Vertigo C

small circles SMALL CIRCLES .... ZZZAAAAAPPP

http://i.imgur.com/9lpjdSK.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/w31iT6C.gifv

Pro strat on Vertigo is A/C. gently caress B.

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jul 15, 2016

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

I've got like 6 on my titan, but every time I go to the court there's maybe one guy there.
I really just need to beat up Kagoor and get my last calcified fragment from her.
I also need Kagoor for my last fragment. Maybe it will be her next week.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

And that there is why third eye is a good perk. Gives you some situational awareness when none of your teammates can communicate with you.

Though I got no explanation why none of them heard a fusion rifle going nuts roasting teammates.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Speaking of fragment talk, all I need to 100 year 2 MoT are the fragments for Golgy and Oryx, and a hard mode clear. If any bone folk are in the same position lemme know and we can setup some raids or something.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

xzzy posted:

And that there is why third eye is a good perk. Gives you some situational awareness when none of your teammates can communicate with you.

Though I got no explanation why none of them heard a fusion rifle going nuts roasting teammates.

They were really focused on overwatch portal. bone bro TylerB was up there sniping the gently caress out of them the entire match while I ran relay between A and C.

I don't disagree though, I'm in the camp of Third Eye Good.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Ledhed posted:

Speaking of fragment talk, all I need to 100 year 2 MoT are the fragments for Golgy and Oryx, and a hard mode clear. If any bone folk are in the same position lemme know and we can setup some raids or something.

Bone Krew Rolling Friday Night Raid Night starting tonight and every following Friday night to get everyone caught up. I don't have a set time or anything. Just picking people up as they sign on.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Bone Krew Rolling Friday Night Raid Night starting tonight and every following Friday night to get everyone caught up. I don't have a set time or anything. Just picking people up as they sign on.

e: I'll skip tonight to make room for peeps who need warpriest, but I'm deffo in for the other two later on

Ledhed fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jul 15, 2016

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Maker Of Shoes posted:

If I'm on, I'm in. Apparently I've never actually killed HM oryx. :downs:

Though one of my characters has a warpriest challenge fragment that I don't remember ever doing. So maybe this isn't actually my account and I'm on drugs.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Ledhed posted:

Killer, I'll prolly be on around 11 central

xzzy posted:

If I'm on, I'm in. Apparently I've never actually killed HM oryx. :downs:

Though one of my characters has a warpriest challenge fragment that I don't remember ever doing. So maybe this isn't actually my account and I'm on drugs.

We'll probably save HM Oryx for when he's the challenge week. This week it's WP.

Chain dem totems supers.

AppleCobbler
Feb 8, 2003
remember that time I was just chilling out and definitely not having a massive meltdown? right guys? guys??? :laugh:

Maker Of Shoes posted:

this isn't right. you're not right

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"
Moist thanklessly generating orbs for the krew

Bernie celebrating his 2.0 KD with 80% Stormcaller kills, no credit to moist

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

AppleCobbler posted:

this isn't right. you're not right

:chord:

Drain 001
Nov 24, 2010

Dinosaur Gum

wintrrmute posted:

Moist thanklessly generating orbs for the krew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1si6M-vDEzI

Drain 001 fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jul 15, 2016

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
lmao I love this little extra snipe lane on Frontier....the only thing that makes my life complete is to turn your faces into toilet seats, i want to piss on yous

http://i.imgur.com/p65Yvza.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/ujDj7Ex.gifv

edit: if anyone knows how to combine them into one gifv that would own

Destiny Pubstomper fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jul 15, 2016

wintrrmute
Jul 28, 2002

(Borat voice) "MAH WIFE!"

edit: if anyone knows how to combine them into one gifv that would own

I had the same problem, plus gifntext was down this morning. Moist, make a new app for this problem, get rich, move to Tallahassee

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!
http://i.imgur.com/YOEXM5F.gifv

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

This thread owns

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Weylorans next week? And booties? And gloves? I'm gonna poo poo everywhere

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

Bob NewSCART posted:

Weylorans next week? And booties? And gloves? I'm gonna poo poo everywhere

and 335 primary farming

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

lmao I love this little extra snipe lane on Frontier....the only thing that makes my life complete is to turn your faces into toilet seats, i want to piss on yous

http://i.imgur.com/p65Yvza.gifv

There's one to the left of where you're standing too.. off of the actual bridge, in the grass to the left of the crates. The best part about that angle is enemies have really limited options for countersniping you.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

I love points dispensers!

http://i.imgur.com/Wv2mGHO.gifv

The best part is that his self rez put him in first so I got even more points for murdering him again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

wintrrmute posted:

I had the same problem, plus gifntext was down this morning. Moist, make a new app for this problem, get rich, move to Tallahassee

Makes me wish I had After Effects at home, I could do this.

• Locked thread