Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Neo Helbeast posted:

I don't know it seemed funny at the time.

E: Universal Remote is literal AIDS.

Yeah i literally teabag anyone i kill running it. I fuckin hate it soooo much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Trying to do some tier 3 court of oryx if anyone has a few minutes.

GT is Booties (xbone)

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Added Bone Krew from the spreadsheet, I'm assuming the highlighted names are active players

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

If you added me, send me a message or something, cause chances are I'll never know otherwise.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
I sitll dont understand the new friends list on the xbox one.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
:same:

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Lol a bunch of us made new accounts and are literally making GBS threads on kids who are 335 light but the lowest of the low in SBMM it's insane

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
that wouldn't have been surprising even before destiny made it trivial to hit max light and i encourage you to not brag about smurfing in destiny, a game famously populated by people who are garbage at it

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i told a bunch of fifth graders i was the same age as them, and then i crushed them at basketball, because i am in fact not the same age as them. who could have guessed?

i cannot condone behavior that could intentionally or unintentionally lead to bungie somehow making their matchmaking even worse

A 50S RAYGUN fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Jul 16, 2016

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Lmao unbroken in my second match on this poo poo. Sbmm is insane.

I'm braggin yo I've had a few brews

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i told a bunch of fifth graders i was the same age as them, and then i crushed them at basketball, because i am in fact not the same age as them. who could have guessed?

i cannot condone behavior that could intentionally or unintentionally lead to bungie somehow making their matchmaking even worse

These people are bad and deserve to be poo poo on. Bungie has been protecting them from the harsh reality of the world. This is cathartic after dealing with loving jugg titans all week. Vote Trump Pence.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Destiny Pubstomper posted:

Lmao unbroken in my second match on this poo poo. Sbmm is insane.

I'm braggin yo I've had a few brews

These people are bad and deserve to be poo poo on. This is cathartic after dealing with loving jugg titans all week.

Enjoy it while it lasts. The game will gently caress you in the rear end in a few hours. Also gently caress the pussies who cry. I get the argument behind sbmm, what I don't get is why if I roll a new account the connections magically improve.

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
The NAT 3 and wifi crutches

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Lmao poor kids

(Look up Tamen is Blazen's stats, motherfucker matched us somehow, he knows the secret)

Destiny Pubstomper fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jul 16, 2016

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

BlindSite posted:

I get the argument behind sbmm, what I don't get is why if I roll a new account the connections magically improve.

because for every person who is good at destiny there are 15 shitters? it's way easier to get a lobby of people together in a geographic region when the acceptable pool of people you can draw from for a good match is like 85 percent of the players. hell, probably half the lobbies i wind up in are populated by people from different continents. it's beyond aggravating but even in it's heyday there were barely enough skilled players to go around, and now destiny is two years old.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

I feel like I was right in my decision to never play PVP unless some exotic quest is forcing my hand.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Sue posted:

I feel like I was right in my decision to never play PVP unless some exotic quest is forcing my hand.

It's fun if you don't take it seriously. A lot of things are seriously wrong from a competitive standpoint. But it's fun for what it is.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sue posted:

Best possible decision.

Chalupa Joe
Mar 4, 2007
Destiny PVP is full of as much stupid bullshit as Battlefield 4 is, but for whatever reason you don't get as angry from it.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
The connections in these matches have been so good. We match so quickly.

Also lol

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/A%20Buff%20Gay%20Dude/video/19623688

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

The connections in these matches have been so good. We match so quickly.

Also lol

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/A%20Buff%20Gay%20Dude/video/19623688

Thats the saddest loving part man. The game is so loving obvious about how much it loving hates you for being anything better than average at it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

because for every person who is good at destiny there are 15 shitters? it's way easier to get a lobby of people together in a geographic region when the acceptable pool of people you can draw from for a good match is like 85 percent of the players. hell, probably half the lobbies i wind up in are populated by people from different continents. it's beyond aggravating but even in it's heyday there were barely enough skilled players to go around, and now destiny is two years old.

I don't like bad connections for any reason, I hate it even more when it's safespace bullshit because someone is going to get e-raped by my huge TLW cock. My Message to bungie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkN8V2Xogsw

BlindSite fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jul 16, 2016

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

CheeseFactory posted:

Thats the saddest loving part man. The game is so loving obvious about how much it loving hates you for being anything better than average at it.

http://i.imgur.com/89jtFda.gifv

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

This gif is triggering me and I hate it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

You just want to pub stomp oval office don't lie.

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
I wonder how much you have to mess with net code to keep a connection that bad going. Surely they had to add some function to keep a match like that from falling apart right?

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

sunday at work posted:

I wonder how much you have to mess with net code to keep a connection that bad going. Surely they had to add some function to keep a match like that from falling apart right?

Just needs a really high timeout, as long as one packet in shows up before the timeout hits that's technically enough for the game to think you still exist.

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007

Neo Helbeast posted:

I don't know it seemed funny at the time.

E: Universal Remote is literal AIDS.

Is this about me

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Should I do court to get a shell that detects spinmetal? Speaker isn't selling any.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

cvnvcnv posted:

Buy materials with Legendary Marks. Bank up for a couple weeks, dgaf forever.

This is for the sword quest

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

actionjackson posted:

Should I do court to get a shell that detects spinmetal? Speaker isn't selling any.

Dread Explorer Shell

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Thanks

Obsurveyor
Jan 10, 2003

Have there ever been any relic iron shells?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Obsurveyor posted:

The speaker is selling some blue ones. You also get a random mat on the IB shells

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a

Obsurveyor posted:

Do you mean from the speaker? There are shells for every planetary mat.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Just play IB a bunch after rank 5, you get buried in ghosts.

ReverendDre
Apr 1, 2006
TheOneAndOnly

I used a blue one from the speaker for relic iron. Farming the mats for the swords triggered PTSD from Y1 upgrades.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
you know who didn't play y1 when they complained about the sword materials. it took me longer to get the materials to upgrade a single legendary weapon than it did to get those dumb legendary mats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

• Locked thread