Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Haven't played since December. Think my Hunter was at light level 310 or something.

What's the easiest way to get new gear? IB/PVP?

Avalanche fucked around with this message at 12:03 on Jul 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Do the story till it's done, infuse your best poo poo with higher light poo poo, go to xur burn all your poo poo on 3oC and buy some legendary gear from vendors. Run strikes to get more infusion poo poo. This should get you to 290ish, run heroics to get some more stuff, run a raid, run a hard raid, do IB and trials. Just from infusion and strikes and vendor stuff 280-290 is real easy, with a raid 310 is real easy, with hard modes and IB 330 is easy.

I haven't done any PVE since the level increase and I'm like 334 on my main and 328 on my 2 alts.

gently caress I meant 310 not 110. I can't even remember what the light level cap used to be haha

Avalanche fucked around with this message at 12:07 on Jul 15, 2016

• Locked thread