Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Never Got A Crux Crew represent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've never died there, so I don't know if that's the norm or what. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. :destiny:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Upvoted. I haven't seen that one before, loving pitiful.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Garage saleing today... Gonna set up the PS4 in the garage and grind out some strange coins while I make $4.15 irl

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh my god what the gently caress did they do to matchmaking :cry:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've been doing my shaxxfall bounties for a shot at a Zen Meteor, but this isn't worth the frustration. I'm definitely done with pvp until something changes.

Three matches in a row where I couldn't even be competitive. I know I'm playing on the garage TV and all, but that's no excuse for giving me brain dead teammates

the good fax machine fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Aug 12, 2016

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
What the hell happened to Tei's av? He doesn't strike me as the type of person to exhibit rage. Neglect, perhaps, but not rage...

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

OdinsBeard posted:

(I have a xim)

Jesus, I really need to get one of those, I mean I already play at a desk ffs. That snipe was positively nasty.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lol holy poo poo

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's like loving ragdoll ballet :golfclap:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Even if they don't decrypt into new stuff, if you have your vaults packed to the brim with engrams that should count for a few cryptarch rank up packages at the very least.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

BlindSite posted:

The base level isn't going up just light level so keeping engrams is a good idea imo.

Same with faction packages.

I forgot that you could leave a faction package, so then you could edge the rep and have another one right away. It doesn't save more than one package though (per faction), right?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wish I'd gotten a cat emblem while the getting was good :sigh:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
PRIVATE MATCHES

1V1 ME BRUH

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

haveblue posted:

I'm wondering how customs will integrate with the reward system, they probably don't want people grinding out crucible drops/rep over countless thrown matches.

New radar bezel, that's cool I guess

There's zero chance of private matches dropping rewards or counting towards bounties.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

haveblue posted:

So you can still grind crucible packages I guess?

Look at how wrong I was

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jesus loving Christ does crucible need some fresh meat

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

CheeseFactory posted:

Iron Banner has been mostly lag free so far. Weird.

This was my first and best Iron Banner match of the day.

Almost got a god roll on that hand canon drop too.

Man your lightning grenade throws are on point

Seriously though how do you have an ELO of like a million and manage to get matched up against so many people that just stand there

the good fax machine fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Aug 17, 2016

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Private matches are cool but where the gently caress is the theater mode that halo 3 had (and smash bros has....) It's just game data so it's really compact and there is no excuse to not have it

Hopefully we will see this in Destiny 2, if they didn't announce it for this expansion then I seriously doubt we will see it anytime soon. But I agree, this is the one feature I would like to see as much as if not more than custom matches. I've had three bizarre environmental deaths in the past couple days alone where the first thought that crossed my mind was, "I wish I could go back and watch that from literally any other angle than my own perspective."

\/ \/ But they had all that stuff on 360. And forge too.

the good fax machine fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 18, 2016

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nah, that came with Halo 3.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

MarshyMcFly posted:

But this is definitely not ok! Although incredibly hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2npuqw6OJ4

Jesus loving christ that is by far the worst lag I've seen in this game

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was just talking about this yesterday with my homies, you're supposed to use your skirt (or kilt :scotland:) to glide down like the delicate little flower that you are.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think I agree that TLW feels different over the last week. I've been struggling to even keep my kds around 1.0 with it, so many shots fired without damage reported where I would've been wrecking people before. I was beginning to think it was just me, but I finally switched over to MIDA and got a 2.6, it was like flipping a switch.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Meh

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yep, and I keep getting loaded into games that are at least 25% complete. Literally as I'm typing this I got into a match that's 4500-2500. Sure makes it difficult to finish my last weekly bounty for the top score.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Call of Cholula posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4ycgjw/apparently_deej_just_confirmed_ttk_ps_exclusives/

This is kind of bullshit imo (confirmation that the TTK exotics will be PS4 exclusive until next year). Not like the Jade Rabbit is some kind of amazing gun, but it does look freakin amazin'.

Good to know that I'm definitely not getting Zen Meteor in the next year, and most likely not for a long time after that.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

FishBulb posted:

It's cool I'm not getting it either and I have a ps4

:thejoke:

I was counting on being able to buy it from Xur in year 3, looks like that's been delayed to Destiny 2.. If the guns even carry over, who knows how that will pan out.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

pro click

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

moist turtleneck posted:

That's good though, use gift of the void

So that's how you're generating all those orbs. I always wondered.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I run the punch one in pve and it's extremely effecient when you have a bunch of thralls around or whatever, but Titan lovely melee in pvp just doesn't work for me as anything other than a last resort.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I only teabag when I'm doing terrible, for maximum rage

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

xzzy posted:

Take away blink

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Who on earth holds down the trigger to fire TLW? :confused:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well then.. I guess I'm the crazy one

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tei posted:

I just watched a stream of some dudes doing Oryx, .... I have a lot of learning to do, they used a strat I have not seen before. Maybe is the standard now? they killed the ogres and the knigts that break the balls, but they did not touch the balls until the 4th run. They where teleported to the darkness every time, but sniped Oryx head good.

Bungie really did a good job with the raid, having many different strats that makes sense.

It's actually easier because you eliminate the risk of people getting killed coming back from their bombs, and it also prevents the lightning round from happening, so you just get thunder dome instead. It's definitely the only real way to do it anymore.

E: It's the only way my group does it, anyhow

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Finally went through my IB clips
http://i.imgur.com/JB0J3X5.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/716sNL4.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/GwAWAV6.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/BxOC2Zd.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/wP3Ecdc.gifv

And one little gem from this morning...
http://i.imgur.com/Hdv1aRB.gifv

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

moist turtleneck posted:

Is a good idea to marry and have childrens? childrens seems to be very annoying, specially male ones. Wifes seems to be everything that is unfun about mothers, into a person you can't just ignore. Do people marry and give birth to childrens just because they are machines made of meat and they are following their programming in their DNA, ignoring every warning and signal from their brain, or theres something good in having a wife and kids? they seems to get in the way of raiding.

:five:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Trickle again lmao

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://i.imgur.com/dI1M8Ey.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
They straight up say there is no cooldown timer on Three of Coins in that article

• Locked thread