Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Finally took the time to find a bunch of randoms to raid with and got up to Warpriest. At which point we wiped over and over again for two hours because "okay knights are dead, EVERYONE OFF THE PLATES" is really complicated apparently :shepicide:

This seems like it could be really fun if played on a fireteam that isn't 50% people who are infuriatingly horrible at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I've tried to make LFG work for me but never had any luck even starting anything. Found this bunch on the100, which seems like it could be good sometimes? Got a couple of chill dudes who knew what they were doing a week ago when I needed people for CoE. After today, though, yeah, these things are a crapshoot.

Guess it's time to start playing with goons!!!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Man I'd forgotten all about the loot cave. I basically didn't play at all between HoW and two months ago and the only time I ever saw a purple engram during Y1 was while that exploit was still a thing.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I hope one of the Rise of Iron maps is a remake of Cold Storage, can they do that :kiddo:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

xzzy posted:

No it's stupid because there's always that one guy that's all "SIGGGHHHHHH why are people dying this time?"
First time I did King's Fall and got up to Warpriest one guy dropped out and the leader replaced him with some random from LFG. Every time someone died he loudly asked why we were playing if we didn't know how to do it right and bitched the whole time that we were playing on normal instead of hard. Everyone mysteriously decided to call it a night at the same time after two wipes with this guy

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Fuckin Xbone exclusives :arghfist::(

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Uh I just got Queenbreakers and Dreg's Promise randomly after a round of CoE, is this because I've played it a certain amount or what? I didn't rank up with Variks or anything.

e: also did they fix electrostatic mind yet

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Can someone please explain what "sweaty" and "AIDS" mean in a Destiny The Video Game way, thanks

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

limaCAT posted:

"Skirmish-only-no-exotics" and "/r/crucibleplaybook" (The PVP professional sub-reddit)
I feel like I'm even further from understanding Gamer Slang now but thank you for trying.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Grinding easy strike playlist for shaders and

:getin:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

What do I get to do when I become an Irony Lord? Do we know anything about that yet?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Oh there were a bunch of new posts. What's an Arena Play Space?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Deej has said "Destiny 1" three times now

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Oh boy I hope 1v0 matches award crucible rep!! :kiddo:

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Today was the third Wednesday in a row I played a match with 6/7 Imprecation headshots right before the daily reset

:shepicide: <- me, with this terrible goddamn HC

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Emron posted:

Why do people always ask "can I get to x light without raiding?" I'm not saying this in an insulting way, it genuinely confuses me. Why would you explicitly exclude one of the most fun aspects of the game?
I loving love this derail it's my favourite and I love it so much and I get excited every time it happens!!!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Rift on 618 is great fun when you've got good team synergy. Rolling through the corridors at either end of the map as a massive train of death with the runner as caboose is a good and nice feeling

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The Vinja Ninja posted:

I waited in line to play, and some super destiny ebayer stole my Tricorn Pin from my backpack ;_; Pax thieves in the destiny line abloo hoo hoo.
Joke's on that rear end in a top hat, it's worthless without the emblem.

For real though that sucks and you gotta be a sad sad brokenbrain to do that to someone, sorry friend

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

FishBulb posted:

I can't imagine caring at all about any of the characters in this game.

Except Venkis I guess.
Ah, I like the sarcastic Fire Fly man.. I like, the science fiction :D

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

cvnvcnv posted:

Edging so loving hard rn guys

Hilts not touching, still het

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Obsurveyor posted:

Hole in the ceiling above the door at the upper left, just jump in there.
Also you get a hideous emblem for your trouble

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Roman posted:

Launch trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39jvouEt44s

1:25 - Finally a proper dance floor in this game
Looks like some nerd poo poo, to me

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

349 hours

I gently caress

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Im just really excited for Eyes of Ryan.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Awesome! posted:

whats going on in this game
Rising Iron costs money in real life, and my gamers rights are under attack.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

24 hours and some assorted scraps of minor time until this piece of embarrassing nerd garbage, is available.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Just finished the moments of triumph, now I can die happy alone :D

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Im so excited to play this game that, I want to scrape the dbs and know everything about it before I do it, so I dont make mistakes. :D

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Ularg posted:

It's impossible to pull myself to play or watch anything. I'm mainly just refreshing this thread and reddit and staring at the clock.
Maybe you should look at gun's data bases as a pastime, so you dont accidentally get caught off guard by any susprises in the game later.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

ANyone got a leak of the ending cutscene yet? Want to make sure I dont watch it wrong when I play the campaign later!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

come to my arms my memeish boy
oh fratjuice day
kazoo cathay

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Some fun Destiny trivia for the thread: The word Engram, comes from Scientology :)

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Ah, thats what I meant, thank you.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

huh posted:

Wasn't someone here a flavour text writer at Bungie?
Yeah, batuta I think

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Hahaha it's all broken and I can't do anything

Contacting servers, code cloudberry

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Just got a warthog and a weasel. Theres some great poo poo to get in this game now. Loveing the animal themed gears.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

gently caress yeah, kicked out and signing back in

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Kumo posted:

Right now some Bungie pr rep is dry heaving in the restroom.
Good :hehe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

i love Bungy

• Locked thread