Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
It is my Destiny to play this game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
Also, the Eidolon Ally/Crux/Husk are all still obtainable as of a week ago. Husk just requires you kill like 400 Hive to upgrade, but doesn't cost anything to change into Eidolon. Eidolon Ally to Necrochasm requires you to have some Ascendant Energy and the Crux, so you'll need to kill Crota for the Crux and do a VoG run for the energy.

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007

Neo Helbeast posted:

I don't know it seemed funny at the time.

E: Universal Remote is literal AIDS.

Is this about me

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
Oh god I'm owned

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
Why are people still questioning whether or not to buy the game? It's $35 at this point for the game and all the DLCs and, realistically speaking, that's a pretty good bit of single player content. More than worth it

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
I was wondering how that video got so many views. Was my first reaper and also first phantom

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
When not playing Destiny, Bone Krew continues whooping Bernie's rear end (in WWE)

http://m.imgur.com/Rt8jX18?r

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
Supremacy is the game mode where the pros play

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007
No more slide shotgun for me game sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

star trek extra credit
Jun 3, 2007

• Locked thread