Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble
An OP that exactly reflects the type and quality of effort we like to pretend Bungie puts into this game, bravo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

Roman posted:

If you play the game without any of the DLC you're in for sad times

Besides, redeeming the DLC codes actually makes the early game much, much better and gives you chances for much better loot and all the extra quests much earlier.

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

Zodack posted:

I want to get MoT but I don't know how much I want to try to get those three challenge mode fragments

Don't. The only things worth getting are the 2 shaders IMO, and that's easy enough.

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

Drain 001 posted:

So my hunter is 38 and I don't really care about her. I'm wondering if I should get her to 40 before RoI drops.

Nah

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

Never forget Destiny's 9/11, the day guardians all over the system had their trust so cruelly abused

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

too much content :negative:

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

the good fax machine posted:

It's a good thing they aren't deleting my raisins, otherwise heads wouldve rolled

I'd burn that motherfucker down if they killed my raisins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

FishBulb posted:

They said it was supposed to be Skyline last week but they changed it because of some exploit.

You can get on top of the buildings in Skyline... think MW2 Roof Parties and you have an idea of what that might lead to. (awesome things, but BNG hates game-breaking fun)

• Locked thread