Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

I dig that the trailer wasn't taking itself too seriously. I hope that translates over into the actual game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

I played for a few hours last night after being out of the game for a while. I picked up Rise of Iron and wow, they sure decided to actually try at this whole story thing. I wonder if this is indicative of the style they'll try in Destiny 2.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I finished up the Rise of Iron story missions. Gotta get some better gear and then maybe I'll actually try doing the raids before Destiny 2 comes out. Is this Age of Triumph thing gonna last indefinitely?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Got a lucky decrypt last night and now I have a pair of exotic boots that let me turn on a dime while sprinting. Eventually giving these up is gonna be tough.

On a side note, should I be infusing Rise of Iron blues into my old legendaries? I really like the old Hawksaw and Hung Jury, and updating them from time to time is nice.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Shoren posted:

5. Anyone around want to run through TTK and ROI content with me on PS4?

I'm down. Hit me up on PSN as Angry_Serf. I'm available after 6:00 PM EST.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I am interested to see what they do in Destiny 2. Getting rid of the spaceship mission select and just letting you jump into stuff from wherever would be a massive quality of life change alone.

Serf
May 5, 2011

this poo poo is hype as hell

Serf
May 5, 2011

do poo poo not from orbit? gently caress yes

Serf
May 5, 2011

Did they say anything about that rumored PS4-PC cross-save thing? I'd love to be able to play the same character on both platforms.

Serf
May 5, 2011

The only world I'm iffy on is Io. The EDZ looks gorgeous.

Serf
May 5, 2011

If they announce a cross-save thing I will buy both. If not, I'll stick with PS4 so I can play from my recliner.

Serf
May 5, 2011

I never touched the Crucible, but 4v4 doesn't sound as good as 6v6.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Just have a version of the raid that is matchmaking enabled with not as good gear. Take a lesson from Blizzard.

• Locked thread