Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

This thread owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Weylorans next week? And booties? And gloves? I'm gonna poo poo everywhere

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

This has gone downhill fast

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

good dril tweet. The destiny forum poster that created his own twist on it owned it even more IMO

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Has bungo even said anything about this game since the release info about boner lords?

What game should I play right now I don't know what to play, p.s gently caress overwatch if you tell me to play that game and I'll tear your jugular out with my bare hands

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Fish bulb, are your children tucked in right now ? They should be .

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

ITT we have a bunch of loving retards, end of story

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Booties posted:

I stopped playing and reading this thread a year ago.

I recently started both back up and it's way more fun. gently caress nerd. Gimme retards every post, every day.

I don't know what's better, the meltdowns or the meltdowns

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

xzzy posted:

I played L4D2 with some bros last night, and goddamn is that game bad at gun feel. You can spray an entire clip into a crowd of zombies and never feel like you hit anything. Bad audio cues, bad flinches, bad everything. In spite of that it's still fairly fun but goddamn does it make me appreciate how juicy and thick Bungie's FPS games feel.

Your mother feels similarity appreciative of how thick and juicy my first person shots are

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

xzzy posted:

Guarantee that's a result of exorcising last gen consoles. They probably didn't have the memory for those textures.

Too much content

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Dopants posted:

It's actually really nice of you guys to provide condoms for all the dudes who'll be loving you.

Lmfao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Bone krew just got alley ooped

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

marauderthirty posted:

Just did a POE in an attempt to replenish my strange coin stock, which was mostly eradicated in a feeble attempt at getting a Zen Meteor. I died falling down to the chest, and I respawn back in the arena with the door locked. loving infuriating.

Lmfao

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

My clash elo is in the loving dumpster right now. They decided that SBMM should right itself so I'm batting well under 50% despite getting OTBS medals left and right

Holy poo poo dude! No one loving cares!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

You clearly do

Suck my dick Blob SnoozeFART

:qq: my elo in clash blows now :qq:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

actionjackson posted:

Yeah I saw your dude, he looks okay, mine looks better tho. Still good vid A+

I really dislike the crucible and vanguard warlock cloaks

pro tier cloaks

infinite lines
heliopause

I just flex on people in my garbage rolled set of desolate armor in the tower for 12-15 hours a day :cool:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I have every paddle on my elite set to bag.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Anyone hosed with mid impact ars or pulses since the patch or can we still not get our greasy hands on it?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

New gun? Say what??

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Should I get the dlc through the psn store or be a human being and go to Best Buy

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Holy gently caress that video is cringey

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Pre ordered this poo poo let's go ground floor. What things are there to do that they've patched in or good preparation things for roi

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

FishBulb posted:

Did 2 CoE cards last night. Got 2 Queen's Choices.

I have still never received a Soulstealer's Claw

I wanna punch a deej

I've never gotten one or a doctrine. This game doesn't want me to have bullet hoses

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Vidmaster posted:

Anyone interested in running some Prison of Elders around 5:30 CST? I need another 45,000 points on my scorecard to complete my year 2 record book!

PSN is Dongfrenzy if you're interested.

I'll add you and do this. Im sadboys

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

How do I get the thing

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

I'm edging hard rn bros. dead orbit, new monarchy, vanguard, crypto and variks loving stupid rep that only gives me lovely garbage

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Ularg posted:

I tested and confirmed that you can give your nanite buffs to even low levels. Level 2 hunter without their super unlocked picked up my orb and killed an enemy to get all the buffs. That's crazy. So if you have an alt you want to power level I can give you all the buffs.

Poz me tmrw dude!

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Anyone with all 5 buffs on ps4 right now? Also does anyone wanna knock out CoE for the week?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

victrix posted:

I can hop on to spread the love, what's your psn?

sadboys2004, I'll be on in 10 or so. Thanks dude

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Roman posted:

Petra is going to give relevant level drops from packages, and the purple armor from OG Queen's Wrath is coming back.
I missed that silly purple armor

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Category?page=0&order=3&dir=2&tier=0&categories=20&stat=0&name=queen%27s

And apparently even stuff like the starter scarf/butt towel/bond is getting level 40 versions

Is there a way to increase queens rep other than her bounties?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

The Meat Dimension posted:

You have a choice between chroma gear and the y2 legendary set.

I think.

Never paid close attention to their faction armor but that's the jist I got

Can someone confirm that the chroma option gives you faction chroma armor and not some stupid bullshit?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lightning Knight posted:

The perks are fixed, the stat roll changes if you take the package from the record book again. New ones come at 3 light, and dismantle for nothing.

You can pull the packages more than once?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

That's cool as gently caress. That wasn't the case for the other record books was it? Also what's the fastest way to get some ranks in that dumb book

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

What are the cool good vendor secondaries? I'm going to buy one

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Danger posted:

Yea, FF14 could totally be played casually and still be fun/fulfilling.

I tried FF14 for like a week and between there literally being a 1+ second delay on pressing every ability on top of a global cool down, the story was presented through midget cats with human faces squawking random poo poo I didn't give a gently caress about and there was almost no cohesion to the areas or quests. Pretty Standard MMO all in all.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Anyone down for some dicking around? Gonna run some strikes and Archies forge. Maybe some pvp too for some free purples

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Also did these assholes remove legendary engram rewards as a guarantee from the strike playlist?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

FishBulb posted:

No you just only get 1 per week per character.

Weird I thought they were guaranteed every time in taken King.

Are there any really good MGs for sale from the vendors? Or should I just infuse up my lifestealer Quillms?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

So what are y'all spending your marks on? Are there any int/disc auto rifle gloves or int/disc sniper rocket boots? I can't get on right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

So vanguard and crucible packages drop above 365 as well right? What's the quickest way to get Eris morn ranks(for an artifact), and is there a fastest way to grind out packages from the factions other than donating tons of materials?

• Locked thread