Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

moist turtleneck posted:

Our very own A Buff Gay Dude got featured on Bungie

Ayy lmao my nuts featured on Cosmo's orb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
http://i.imgur.com/6qvxo4A.gifv

Banned Wipe's face lmao

Destiny Pubstomper fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Jul 14, 2016

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Also everyone make sure you pre-order Rise of Iron to get the black Gjallarhorn which, according to my coder-wife, is bigger and funner to use than the regular Gjallarhorn.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
I'm honestly thinking of getting one with "A Buff Gay Dude" on it now that I'm e-famous.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Lol I'm still cracking the gently caress up about this

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Maker Of Shoes posted:

One (maybe two) week shy of 80 HM Crota kills I finally got a loving crux.

Jesus
loving
Christ

Lol nice, finally. Gg bungo.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
They are on record that our poo poo from y2 will come forward.Y1 poo poo still dead.

Im fine with them ditching y1 poo poo because if you've ever sweat or played sweaty bros in unleveled crucible you'd understand *gets matadored* y1 guns had some cool but not really well thought out perks.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

xzzy posted:

Two responses:

a) get this guy a SA account
b) PS has some really dumb as gently caress players

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJibPXMKmY

(didn't listen with audio so I assume it has a lovely music track)

You clearly assumed wrong. Turn this poo poo UP and pop the top on the 'vertible.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
when the whole squad ready and waiting to give you mad chest bumps after you roast all the other dudes

http://i.imgur.com/IFLNRhS.gifv

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
I'm sorry is this the Carmaggedon thread?

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
iB next week, weylorans and nirwens, gloves and boots. Control.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
:agesilaus:

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

AppleCobbler posted:

You don't need to get good to get that emblem, didn't you see the stream?

Yeah lmao

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

I apologize to the rest of the krew who just got collateraled off my dome shot to Wrecks/Cobbler, rip

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
lmao doubles

http://i.imgur.com/oBWKsYF.gifv

also people deffo recognize the emblem

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
lmao I love this little extra snipe lane on Frontier....the only thing that makes my life complete is to turn your faces into toilet seats, i want to piss on yous

http://i.imgur.com/p65Yvza.gifv
http://i.imgur.com/ujDj7Ex.gifv

edit: if anyone knows how to combine them into one gifv that would own

Destiny Pubstomper fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jul 15, 2016

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Antipodal Hindsight is poo poo. Eliums Frenzy will do until you have a better launcher with prox (truth).

Her Memory is actually kinda decent as long as you're not playing skilled opponents. The recoil and aim assist are both wonderful. Probably the best of the sorry class of high impact ARs.

Assuming it has range or stability perks that's one to hang on to.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
I've totally come back around on the vendor Hawksaw with FS/CB/SB. Using the SLO-19 instead of the SPO-28 is a game changer.

I'm of the opinion now that the only good target acquisition sights are the Red Dot OAS and Sureshot IS. A small boost to target acquisition isn't poo poo without great handling. SPO-28, SC Holo and the Reflex sight are loving garbo.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

xzzy posted:

Solar grenades are so horrible now, Bungie really hosed 'em up.

Only time I've done any good with them lately is on black shield if your team holds the (boring as gently caress) interior area.

It was a beautiful 3 weeks

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Speaking of poo poo that's been nerfed to hell, everyone check out this rumble footage with the OG Mythoclast from right after the VoG came out.

https://youtu.be/lQeIlojbuz0

Not my footage but I had that thing for ~24 hours prior to them nerfing it to hell and I was a GOD.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

AppleCobbler posted:

I've been telling you for a while now that the holo sights were 🔥🔥🔥

Yea but the SLo-12 is bad imho, the big open circle is stupid. And I never liked the SLo-19 until I was advised to think of the aiming goal as to rest the horizontal parts of the inverted open "T" on the dude's shoulders instead of putting the dude's head right in the opening of the "T". Now it clicks and I'm getting 25s instead of 17s.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
It was fun to have multiple competitive sunsinger builds available for PvP. Before that you always had the same perks but youd maybe pick between the quick revive helm, voidfang, or Claws depending on your play style.

During you could conceivably run different builds, either firebolts or double burn AoE nades.

Now you still pick all the same perks as you did originally except you go dual stickies and run tlaloc once you're supered up. Sunsinger sucks now unless you are a sticky god (as the #1 Xbone trials guy is).

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
It would be nice if the gunsmith could adjust the appearance/color of a sight's targeting reticle, even if that didn't change the sight's stats.

I find that the blue/green arrowhead of the mida is by far the most visible sight across all maps. The red, yellow and light blue sights can get lost on maps like twifhlight gap, rusted lands, cauldron, etc.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Lol who died? The Screenshot Fucker-Upper

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

AppleCobbler posted:

That's very nice of you but I'm not ranked #1 right now

You are in the my.heart rankings

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
This is how bad bungie is at UI and economies

https://m.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/4t0851/i_made_a_little_machine_to_trade_in_strange_coins/

I would buy one tbqh

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

That tunnel is a fwiggen death zone

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
If you're not in a high skill bracket where TLW and shotgun warriors abound, a snapshot handcannon is probably pretty sick.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Lol a bunch of us made new accounts and are literally making GBS threads on kids who are 335 light but the lowest of the low in SBMM it's insane

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Lmao unbroken in my second match on this poo poo. Sbmm is insane.

I'm braggin yo I've had a few brews

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i told a bunch of fifth graders i was the same age as them, and then i crushed them at basketball, because i am in fact not the same age as them. who could have guessed?

i cannot condone behavior that could intentionally or unintentionally lead to bungie somehow making their matchmaking even worse

These people are bad and deserve to be poo poo on. Bungie has been protecting them from the harsh reality of the world. This is cathartic after dealing with loving jugg titans all week. Vote Trump Pence.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Lmao poor kids

(Look up Tamen is Blazen's stats, motherfucker matched us somehow, he knows the secret)

Destiny Pubstomper fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jul 16, 2016

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
The connections in these matches have been so good. We match so quickly.

Also lol

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/A%20Buff%20Gay%20Dude/video/19623688

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
"someone should probably do something about rapp00...."

[Extremely bungie voice] "on it"

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
http://i.imgur.com/DxMhZvH.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/kAEg9Wf.gifv

pubstomping owns, everyone make a new account and stomp bungies babby pubbies

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine
Actually UR is cool and good

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Gg but please tell me the Wu-Tang secret to getting matchmaking like that.

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I don't get it. They nerfed sunsinger solar grenades? They were strong in year one and then everyone forgot about them. The last thread treated them like they got buffed but now they're nerfed? I'm still confused on that narrative. I assume they changed the dot.

For a while they were awesome in 6s because they brought back Sunbreakers which had the new "extra solar grenade" perk in addition to making them last longer. So you could run two extended solar with burn damage added and extended burn on top of that. They were Op as gently caress and hilarious for a while.

They then nerfed all sunsinger solar burn damage in two ways.

1) got rid of Viking funeral's additional burn DoT. This was intentional and I think a good change.

2) they applied a reduction in throwing nerf burning damage (which was intentional) to all burning damage across all solar classes (which was not discussed at all in the patch notes, and it's hard to tell if it happened because of incompetence or lack of communication. Frankly with modern dumb Bungie it could be either). This was the poo poo change.

The end result is you no longer have the same aggregate burning damage and the individual burning damage ticks have been reduced. It really sucks and now the pro pvp warlocks are

1) 2/5/5 sunsinger with double stickies, double overshields via claws and shotgun warrioring

2) 5/2/5 stormcaller with Claws and extended range melee, also shotgun warrioring.

3) 5/5/2 Voidlock with Ram, TLW sniper and hucking grapes at or TLwing your bodyshots

Destiny Pubstomper fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Jul 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destiny Pubstomper
Jul 7, 2016

by Shine

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

drat thanks for the real post. I was expecting snark. I think you're right, I only remember year one solar being cool because of y1 sunbreakers and Viking funeral. I loved locking down poo poo.

Did that burn reduction gently caress with throwing knives?

You know what sucks?

If you die as you execute an action that had added effects and they don't activate cause you're dead? Like headshot throwing knives not burning, I assume, cause the burn dot isn't applied cause you're dead

I'm real butthurt about them hammering the poo poo out of the most fun playstyle I'd used in a long time, likely unintentionally.

Also if I had a dollar for every arcbolt/Firebolt that would have gotten me a kill had it proced after my death, I'd be a rich man.

• Locked thread