Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Glad to be back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Are Three of Coins carrying over?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I wish I could bring myself to take a day off work for 3 missions.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

hey mr spindle... how's algebra class??

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

FishBulb posted:

Why do people think this expansion is supposed to carry a whole year? Seems pretty unlikely to me. They haven't announced anything else yet except SRL sometime later but if they don't put out some kinda thing around Aprilish I'd be shocked.

You mean like all that content that flowed like water after TTK?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Saladin's Pal-adins.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Is the SIVA Regular Strike list dropping 350+ or is it just the heroics?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Someone at Bungie has a real fascination with things being controlled against their will.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Purples decrypting to 365 is such an Iron Boner killer, now that I've broken 365 there is what, like 3 opportunities for decent chances at level gain? Everything else is grinding potential blue drops for +1 light level per slot items.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Emron posted:

I went from 370 with non-optimal gear onto 380 with my preferred gear on by doing one (1) day of IB. It rains purples even more than before. It's going to result in a lot more LL-capped people by week's end.

I went from 363 to 366 after a day of IB and the raid, I guess I just need to realize that this is the new gate and I won't have all three characters maxed in 2 weeks like I did with TTK.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Should I call u Logan, Weapon X?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

ONE drop from the final boss of the raid. Lmaooooo.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

haveblue posted:

Ring of Eternity has zero light, worthless

Sadly this was my first thought

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

signalnoise posted:

Oh nice, it's Claptrap-6

Too real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

poor life choice posted:

That seems as plausible as anything else. The city's all hosed up and the Traveler needs your xp to grow strong again.

Yeah but without your ghost, you die in the game, you die in real life.

• Locked thread