Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Roman posted:

Hey if you got that static PS4 theme with your ROI preorder, delete it. Then go to the PS store, search for Destiny and a free dynamic ROI theme will be available. It's like the ROI cover art with moving snow, moving cape, and a flaming axe, and the new ROI theme as the system music if you turn it on.

US/Canada only apparently

do you have to preorder through the ps store for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

Ularg posted:

Do you think there'd be another week with Oryx as the challenge mode before the expansion comes out?

The final week before rise of iron comes out

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

moist turtleneck posted:

Happy Page 100 may your shitposts send us to 200 pages very soon!

you just gotta post more gifs is all

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

thanks to that video i now know that unless there are quests that require it I'm never touching crucible again. gently caress that

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

There's definitely some sort of film grain effect going on. I only notice it periodically though

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

texaholic posted:

Shaders working with class items is fuckin legit.... Cloak of taniks looking sweet with cryptographic

Post a fuckin picture

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

deadwing posted:

cool Warlock boots

Hahahahahahah

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Ultra Knight is for scrublords, farm the first of the huge minotaurs from the last vanilla story mission the black garden.

Haha holy poo poo I never thought of this. Just get to the end, kill the first one, jump off the edge, rinse and repeat?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/212825953

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

What. Why

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Alteisen posted:

Finally private matches, only took 3 years for quite literally one of the most basic features in an FPS .

Perhaps by Destiny 3 or 4 we might actually have something that resembles a complete game.

you should buy a few more copies to fund it

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

oh thank god im only at 1101

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

marauderthirty posted:

I got the space AIDS

which strain, this is important

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

FishBulb posted:

Let me know when you get it so I can also get it

Same.......

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Mazerunner posted:

whats your psn? I have em

somera

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Solar Burn / Small arms Shield Bros is a little too tough for your average blueberry I'm finding out. Especially that asshat playing as a Nightstalker with Yasmin and an Unseeing Eye.

:negative:

Read the loving modifiers you god drat moron.

blueberries don't know how to read dude

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Call of Cholula posted:

so is there going to be a new weapon type at all?

cannons maybe???

No

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

FishBulb posted:

Eh I don't think it's a huge deal is it?

Depends on how many you need and how many you get I guess, and how important/good the raid gear is. It was important during Vault and Crota because some of that stuff was top tier gear. Now? Maybe not so important I guess

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Looks like vendor gear gonna be 350

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Do the raid fuccbois, you got a pre built community of dudes who will bully you a bit to see how you respond and then help you accordingly and if you're lucky talk about loving your mom, the highest sign of respect amongst the ferals

It's true. Listen to the buff gay dude

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Lightning Knight posted:

Does this go live at reset or is there a delay?

Live at reset. Just go to orbit

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

sinking belle posted:

Yeah, batuta I think

Correct

He also wrote a great book that has nothing to do with Destiny

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

It's 2016, how do you not accurately anticipate server load? Love it

Anyway. If you had Space AIDS you got an emblem. It's cool.

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Alteisen posted:

This is the funniest thing ever for me. :newlol:

if only you had bought more copies they would have been able to buy another server

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Ularg posted:

Honestly, gently caress streamers. Glad that poo poo is hurting them too.

i agree, its extremely good to wish ill upon people who have done nothing to you and chosen a bizarre and nerdy way to earn a livelihood

you're a weird egg, ularg

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Lol if you don't think streaming is an acceptable career choice in tyool 2016, what the gently caress are humans supposed to do once UBER robots are doing all the manufacturing and service jobs

if you can make a living off of people watching you play a video game i say more loving power to you

edit: i stopped getting tapir errors and now am just getting server offline notices. wonder if they're just rebooting the whole thing

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

cvnvcnv posted:

My place in the queue: 66421

Darn, so close!

took about 2 minutes for me to go from 4543 to 1617, so, uh

you'll be in in like an hour??

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

In retrospect of the last hour this tweet is lol

https://twitter.com/DeeJ_BNG/status/778152168180383746

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Ularg posted:

i agree, its extremely good to wish ill upon people who have done nothing to you and chosen a bizarre and nerdy way to earn a livelihood

you're a weird egg, A Buff Gay Dude

dont subpost me this isn't twitter

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Daily Log In Modifier - Trickle

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

Alteisen posted:

1 year for re-purposed cosmodrome maps and assets, 1 new social space, kill confirmed and making another "lmao flood" villain.

HOW DOES BUNGLE DO IT???

I guess I can't be to hard on them, most of the team is probably working on Destiny 2 and they pushed out this out with a skeleton crew most likely.

You didn't buy enough copies to fund it

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

sinking belle posted:

Is it just me or does the archon's forge suck greasy turds

It would be less bad if you could stack the SIVA Offerings but I don't think you can. Too much of a pain in the rear end to run a bunch of them right now which seems like it defeats the purpose??

The encounters are fun tho

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Bone Krew's New Guide to Light Leveling:

You need to be running strikes. Dropped blues from the strike bosses (not engrams, the actual equipment) are always + 1~3 your overall light, with one major caveat.

After extensive testing is appears the light level of dropped items throttles as you approach 350 and 360. Until your overall light is at 350/360 your blue strike drops will be capped at that 350/360. This can make getting to 350/360 frustrating.

The solution is to pop purple and yellow engrams when you are at 349/359. These do not seem to be bound by the same threshold and will still pop 0~3+ you light. This will let you get something to 352/362 which can overcome a deficiency is a particularly tough slot (ghost/artifact) and hit the 350/360 threshold that lets you start climbing via blues again.

Tl;dr: use strike blue drops to get to 349/359, then pop engrams to get to 350/360 and go back to strike blues.

Thanks Bone Krew I will take this advice to heart

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

haveblue posted:

The big eye door appears to be the thing in Foundry 113 which is nothing. There's probably some complicated encounter to get it to open in the first place, of course.

Raid

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

It definitely feels like encounters are full of a lot more enemies now, but I think rather than increasing the per-instance cap on entities they just dramatically increased the spawn rate? Not sure

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

marauderthirty posted:

They should've just laid the 7 medallions out on a table for everyone to grab at their leisure

Uh what if my thumbs are disabled it should just be given to me

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Most people don't have a PDX package.

Good Players always have a PDX Package.

Pros have 2-3 packages at all times.

I have 2 packages.

No one talks about this.

ah, the internet playboy

How many oils do you cook with

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

FishBulb posted:

Climbing up the mountain. Was easy you gold drat babies

gently caress you if bouncing five thousand feet backwards because you tapped your fuckin dome off of two inches of rock was "easy"

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

They made a big deal about how the Splicers are experimenting on the Hive. Like a 98% chance they show up in the raid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

FishBulb posted:

Now get dune marchers

It's also hilarious (tho not as great) with the new Hunter boots, the Frostees

• Locked thread