Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Can we just take a moment while we're still being nostalgic and remember that dude who came in and scammed many goons out of money for posters, came back to the thread a year later and said they were for sure on the way and then vanished again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Looks like the new IB ship is a reskin of the starting ship, and I want it.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

moist turtleneck posted:

I miss the days where you could be an absolute shitlord but be highly wanted by everyone because you had a gjallahorn

The 360 days :madmax:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I'm cranking my hog right now

http://youtu.be/Jlnt1FE9T6I

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Got my Atheon's and WIll of Crota ready to go :getin:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

It's included in the new Destiny Collection pack

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The forge is bad. If you die while soloing there isn't enough time to put in a splicer key before the "ITS TOO HARD" message pops up. Kinda bullshit when you die to the architects or "misadventure"

The Duke
May 19, 2004

haveblue posted:

There's zero time, the moment no players are alive inside the arena the event is over.

Fair enough, still garbage.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Skeleton keys are good because I got a flayer cloak immediately after getting diddly poo poo all of year 2. And the awful darkblade helmet.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

acumen posted:

Why the hell don't iron medallions stack past 5? This matchmaking is the loving worst

This has been a problem since IB began, they should just redeem automatically after 6-7 straight losses. I know I've definitely had some poo poo runs like that in that past running solo.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Ikora has given me only class items the last 5 rank ups. Queen's Wrath is poo poo.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Maker Of Shoes posted:

You mean Petra?

Indeed, she is bad.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Kin posted:

I just finished the taken King main story (well there seem to be a few extra quests to complete now though) and thought I'd mix it up a bit by hitting the strike Playlist thing.

I chose the taken King ones and played through a few but fit some reason the blue drops never seemed to rise above 245 despite my light being 299.

I'm sure I read something that said drops are just around about where your light level is so you're always slowly ticking up to 400. Is there something in missing? My level is kinda boosted by a couple of level 350 items I got from vendors.

Also I just noticed there are raids, they don't use the matchmaking like strikes do they?

Play the level of strikes below heroics until you're closer to 350 and the jump into the heroic strike playlist. No matchmaking for raids because that would loving miserable.

The Duke
May 19, 2004

Same fire rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Cabal better not have blown up my celery and tiny boxes of raisins!

• Locked thread