Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

that's a good op, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Hi thread, how does LFG in this game even work? This thread moves so fast it's intimidating, and I haven't done a single raid and would like to change that for RoI (and go back to do the old 3 raids as well), but the lack of in-game chat makes me unsure of how to find a group.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Huh, I completely missed that, thanks.

Also, I might as well ask some other stupid newbie questions.

Since some exotics are tied to quests, if that exotic is dismantled or destroyed for any reason (not that I plan on it, but just curious), would the only way to re-acquire it be to redo the quest on another character? As far as I know, there's no way to repeat quests, right?

I noticed that missions and patrol not only have overlap in locations, but there are even parts of missions where you're still out in public areas. Is there a hard and fast rule for what is a public area and what is not? Is every non-darkness-zone location part of patrol? And are there any darkness zones in missions that are also part of patrol? Why is there a radar but no drat map?!

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Thanks, I appreciate the answers.

I think my last question for now is that if exotics are repurchasable from kiosks, is there anything similar for legendaries? Or are legendaries too similar to each other to have anything like that in place? Is there anything at all that isn't re-obtainable?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Nice

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Is there any way to get my incomplete year 2 record book to stop showing my failure on my Progression/Quest screen?

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Incitatus posted:

Also I need people to form a clan. Hispanic! at the Disco

Clans don't do anything other than put a title under your name, right? I'm in a long-dead clan with noone else in it and I don't know if I'm missing out on anything, but I don't think I am?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

haveblue posted:

The latest content update is mostly about raids but a few other things have been tweaked.

Finding public raid groups here (PGS) is pretty easy though, and there are going to be a lot more of them in the near future.

What's the best way to go about doing this? Just post in the PGS thread? There's no goon discord or anything, right?

• Locked thread