Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Doesn't believe in the letter a
Speaking of fragment talk, all I need to 100 year 2 MoT are the fragments for Golgy and Oryx, and a hard mode clear. If any bone folk are in the same position lemme know and we can setup some raids or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Bone Krew Rolling Friday Night Raid Night starting tonight and every following Friday night to get everyone caught up. I don't have a set time or anything. Just picking people up as they sign on.

e: I'll skip tonight to make room for peeps who need warpriest, but I'm deffo in for the other two later on

Ledhed fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jul 15, 2016

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

Obsurveyor posted:

Have there ever been any relic iron shells?

Do you mean from the speaker? There are shells for every planetary mat.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

Booties posted:

8 PM Bone Crew Raid - Oryx Hard Mode:

1. Booties
2. xzzy
3. Fifty Three

sub 1.
sub 2.

If this is still happening I'm in. Should be on in 20 minutes.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

I'm so loving hard right now

when people talk about the damage feedback of a shooter that separates destiny from something like overwatch, I want to show them this. I felt that knife melee down in my balls

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

BlindSite posted:

I didnt get any beaver last night

Lemme guess, PS4 right?

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

ohrwurm posted:

Jolly holiday isn't giving me credit for kills but it is happy to take 2% away on deaths :cool:

Pretty sure you need to get streaks to see a real difference. Keep TLW unequipped until super/heavy, equip TLW, go ham, and then unequip again when you're back to neutral game. Finished that quest in two games this way.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
We very nearly shrank into corncobs tonight, but inpheaux and gogogadgetchris saw to it that we were not owned this day.

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
Fingertips on the surface of my behind!

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006

Awesome! posted:

also is there no more tempered bonus or bonuses for wearing the emblem and shader?

No more bonuses, they are just giving you the equivalent extra experience up front from day one. All good improvements IMO, IB used to be kind of a chore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ledhed
Feb 13, 2006
I think the rank 5 "reward" now is getting access to the vendor gear which is also significantly cheaper in terms of legendary marks. As long as the rolls on all the vendor stuff is good (which it seems to be this time) then I think it's fine. You get more stuff just from the bounties than you did getting rank 3/5 packages anyways.

• Locked thread