Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

xzzy posted:

What's the secret handshake?

You mean when we touch dicks and listen to 80s hair metal? I wouldn't really call that a handshake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

moist turtleneck posted:

You tarnished your bushido in the Great Tournament young padawan with a kinect microphone

Don't worry I'll be there for the next one.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

All signs point to no

Wait, are you guys seriously this angry over a video game tourney participation? Aren't you all in your 30s?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Ok so I am definitely in the next tourney though, right?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Buy 350 gear and play iron banner.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Welp, just won the game. Got a God roll matador

Agg balls, range finder, hammer forged, spray and play. P happy with that.

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Still shits on people so I'm good. Got a pretty nice ill will as well to end the night.

Sure shot, triple tap, hammer forged, reactive reload. Never used ill will though. Not sure if I'll like it over my Luna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
Bone crew get on for iron banner. Solo queue is aids

• Locked thread