Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
If you eat the white goop and live in a cave you get to lose your virginity for real and if you stay in the matrix all you get to do is pretend you have sex for your entire life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

CJacobs posted:

Oh word? You can plug dudes into a computer and they'll just know how to do stuff? Huh, weird, it's almost like being plugged into a computer is better for you than living in the Matrix's real world......

Given that the magic all seems to happen when they plug some gigantic cord into your skull anyway I'd put forward that this is probably something humans could learn how to do in the real world if they had the resources and the time.

Edit- Tho it's gonna be pretty funny when you try out your new awesome skills at dodging bullets and poo poo and your regular fat body that has never worked a day in its life just leaves you sprawled all over the floor like a low rent star wars kid.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I don't want to be chopped up and fed to baby humans when I die. I would rather rot as a horrifying skeleton six feet below the earth while various pest creatures infest my corpse's chamber and begin living inside my chest cavity.

The natural way.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I think the real tragedy of the matrix is that the loving solar powered robots didn't take a hint and just go into space. Let us humans sit under the earth making GBS threads into buckets like we always have and always will. Maybe if they weren't stupid machines they would be able to stop trying to achieve their stupid goals and go off and be happy and lazy like a real sapient being.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

why is that so absurd to you?

If this was a simulation we would have found a way to lag the processor by now.

• Locked thread