Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Alteisen posted:

Crazy how these threads continue to endure despite being the same circlejerk of losers endlessly shitposting.

You'd think you guys would be bored by now.
callofduty.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I don't think it has atmosphere. The concept has a wide open door, and there's no visible bubble or anything around it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

We already have the lobby wait time for that.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Blops 3 is actually the perfect CoD campaign because it finally acknowledges that the story has always been incoherent nonsense there only to shuffle you between cool setpieces like riding a ship through a tidal wave and fighting a giant robot before mind hacking its pilot into brain death.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Mill Village posted:

Nah, BO3 is the only COD story that's incoherent nonsense. People had to pause videos of the loading screens to figure out what the heck was going on. It made David Cage's storytelling good in comparison.
Their mistake was caring.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I don't think there's an existing laser that can do extent damage to a craft hundreds let alone thousands of kilometres away.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It will most likely be virtually identical but in SPEHSS

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

And you rotate between weapons to maintain heat dissipation.
You need to have systems in place to cool them at all, so rotating doesn't make much sense - either you'd have the capacity to vent off all their generated heat, or you'd use them at a lower rate of fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Don't worry, I misread you as advocating firing one group until they essentially overheated, then moving to another group while the first cooled down, but what you meant was essentially my point which was that you would just fire different banks at the same constant rate at different times so that none of them overheated.

• Locked thread