Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

All COD single players that aren't made by the actual Infinity Ward team are bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Therapist posted:

Did I choose poorly by getting this for PC? I just kinda wanted to mix it up this go round...

Seems like it. I actively avoid all neo IW PC ports but this one has forced mouse acceleration that's loving with it and the game just seems bad. MW4 looks fine but I'm not paying $50 for it when we have so many multiplayer choices already.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

victrix posted:

Npd only tracks physical

"SANTA MONICA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), today announced that Call of DutyŽ: Infinite Warfare is the #1 console video game in the U.S., based on year-to-date revenues from physical unit sales. The title, which launched on November 4th, is also the #1 top selling console title for the month of November, based on revenue from physical unit sales. Additionally, Activision's Call of DutyŽ franchise is the #1 console video game franchise in North America for the 8th consecutive year, based on year-to-date revenue from physical unit sales."

It was also #1 on xbl most played, and #1 on psn store.

Sales down I can see, dead franchise not so much. I'm wondering when aggregate sales numbers will come out though.

Did you really get fooled by standard PR? It says revenue on year to date. If they actually sold alot they'd out right say it instead of using a bunch of nothing words.

Also it's on sale for less than 30 again at BB which says alot. Might get it for that cheap tho.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Got this game finally, its p cool. Tactical TDM is really nice.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

XboxAhoy was always better.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Mister Macys posted:

Xbox Ahoy was a better speaker, but he engaged in pointless nuance when all perk selection in the game for anything other than sniper rifles could be reduced to: Flak - Sleight of Hand - Marathon/Tac

But that's no fun!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Is there any proof the dlc for these games actually sells? Or do they just do it because gently caress you?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I hate everyone paying for boxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The best thought

• Locked thread