Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

Geight posted:

I liked that BO3 didn't have any quick-time events in the campaign, and you could play it co-op. Infinite Warfare has QTEs and no co-op, so it is less interesting to me.

It kills me every time that they roll back all the cool stuff the previous games did like giving you a reason to go back and play campaign more than once. It was great on Blops 2 unlocking different loadouts and manipulating the story in small but significant ways, and the challenges were kind of fun to attempt once or twice. It even had co-op. Black Ops 3 introduced character powers that were pretty fun (until you realized releasing the bees was the best one) and added in more challenges and loadout customizing options. It was pretty fun to run through on Heroic once with a buddy. Now we're back to single player only but now with space dogfights (that will either last too long or be too short) as the only selling point.

I know these games are primarily for multiplayer but I appreciate the effort Treyarch puts into the SP portion of their games too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread