Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

Blackhawk posted:

Lion Rock on Ektar 4x5. First time I've done LF colour and first time using a spotmeter. I thought I'd underexposed a bit looking at the negative but it scanned OK. My 5 month old C-41 chemicals are still going strong (I've only put the equivalent of 6 full 35mm rolls through it so it should still have some capacity left).

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
Did anyone manage to save a YouTube link to the goon-explains-scanning-video that was all the rage like 10 years ago?

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
So good!

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm

MrBlandAverage posted:

These are all photos of gravestones, taken with the camera at 75mm about 12-18" away from the subject. I made a table of subject distance to field of view to help me compose.
These are rad as hell

spf3million
Sep 27, 2007

hit 'em with the rhythm
This one is especially pleasing