Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib
a humble tribute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib
case in point :razz:

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

SMERSH Mouth posted:

That's cool.

This is cool, did you do it with LF movements (probably not, since you're referencing MF), or a shift lens? Or you were up in another building?

It's just a 180mm lens and some cheating (a bit of lightroom perspective correction)

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

Doctor Bombadil posted:

I shot some expired ORWO NP22:

i especially like the middle one with the roof. what camera did you use?

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

I like these!

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib
Walls incoming

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib
Something a little different (now that the alt process thread is archived).

I took 4x5 photos of some nanoblock toys I built, then made cyanotype contact prints. I used wine tannin powder for toning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

theHUNGERian posted:

Question first:
What is the likely origin of the random dark dots in the background?

I like the photos!

I think I had spots like this often on old and/or badly stored b&w film (120 and 4x5 both, I'm not sure about 135 but I haven't shot that much old 135). On 120 I often had imprints of the paper backing as well.