Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax
I have a Pentax 6X7 body (the big rear end SLR kind) that's probably only good for parts, if anyone wants to PayPal me for the shipping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax
Good stuff from Ansel Autism and MrBlandAverage too btw... love those long exposures

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

VelociBacon posted:

You should check KEH they might give you a fair bit of change still.

e: If that chain thing is still intact it's definitely worth something.

I should probably donate it to them since I scammed them out of a 4x5 lens in 2011.

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

MrBlandAverage posted:

Thanks!

There's a story here and I want to hear it.

I bought a lens and they shipped it to the wrong address. They gave me a full refund after I called them. I drove to the house that it went to and it was on the porch, so I took it, used it for a little while, then sold it on eBay.

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

8th-snype posted:

Im worse now tbh

Hello

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

VelociBacon posted:

Some shots from the 67 xposted from landscape thread.

Portra 6x7 (3 of 6) by Trevor Zuliani, on Flickr

Portra 6x7 (4 of 6) by Trevor Zuliani, on Flickr

Pretty good, you could be making bank as a freelancer with shots like these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The XKCD Larper
Mar 1, 2009

by Lowtax

Attn: My enemies.