Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
The flags are one of the reasons I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Don't worry about a few months of not taking photographs. I haven't taken any in about the same amount as you (apart from phone shots.) I am writing though. And I even drew a few things. Try that maybe? If you're not up to photography then try something else creative. You have a computer so writing is easy, although I'd recommend pen and paper for a visceral feel. Decent pencils and good drawing paper can be had for less than €15, so try sketching something, listen to a radio documentary or drama while you do it. Even update or create a photography website.

Most creative (and crafty) people I know are most miserable when they're not creating. If something bad happens they stop making things and get even more miserable. But if you're into photography you'll probably like something else creative even if you're totally rubbish at it. Try and indulge that artistic side of you, it'll mostly likely help.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Edit: thought this was the landscape thread. Hence my bitching about dynamic resolution in a photo.

Mrenda fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Dec 21, 2016