Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
120 on Holga, taken in the Kansas City West Bottoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Does 120 count as MF here?

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

:prepop:

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Holy moly, that's incredible.

I'd be interested to see what an even longer shutter time would do for that water. ND filter'd.

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Jobo by hand :evilbuddy:

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Glass on the scanner at school is rough and I haven't gotten to mowing the grass with the heal brush yet but you get the idea. :D
I've done 8 frames so far with the Cambo 4x5. These are four of them. Scanning takes forever at 32000ppi 👀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae

Ethics_Gradient posted:

My scanner is ??? weeks away (untracked international surface mail, womp womp), I just chucked a big sheet of translucent white acrylic in with my ruby acrylic order to see if I can get some DSLR scans in the meantime.

1200dpi is probably overkill, just saying.

Well it was 3200 with 1000% zoom. The files are ridiculous.