Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Brendon because Real Treasure Searchers (tm) would not be motivated by avoiding battle, nor by something as common as gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Our mission was to persuade Mano to swear fealty and forgo revenge. No mention was made of keeping the Wild Duke alive. Therefore, in order to fulfill our orders, we must kill the Wild Duke - attacking Mano would be just straight up disobedience.

Also, I'd like to see that cheese Invisibility strategy at some point. I'm always a fan of abusing AI.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Yep, I'm enjoying the ride. I just don't have much to say. Gully Foyle's doing a great job of pre-emptively answering any questions I might have!
This. The LP is crushing it enough that I can't really add much.

Also, I assumed it was pronounced "buh-die-uh". That's probably wrong, but whatever.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Gully Foyle posted:

But slowly and surely we will get to the end of this game. I hope I haven't lost too many readers in the meantime, but this LP will continue even if I'm just posting into the void. Thanks for your patience!
Can’t speak for anyone else but I’ve kept it bookmarked hoping it comes back. So I will continue to follow this even at a slower pace of updates.

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

NHO posted:

Kill him
The turtle-botherer needs to die.
This is accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusofStars
Mar 31, 2012

Poil posted:

I think I would prefer to get stuck and give up on the game than resort to that kind of green dragon cheese tactics. :v:
Agreed. If you're spending 31 turns to finish a regular battle, you're straight up playing wrong, even if you're winning.

• Locked thread