Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Shakill OReal posted:

Playing Sunny has taught me that most players in the level 15-20 range still aren't aware that jetpack dodging is a thing, no wonder monsters win so often at this level.

I think it's more just that inexperienced players don't know what all the characters do and aren't aware of what Sunny does. Playing her in random matchmaking, I've found much more success plugging in my mic so I can yell at people when they can dodge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
To be fair, playing Monster is basically a totally different game than playing a Hunter and I have a hard time blaming people for not wanting to get that forced onto it. It's not the same thing as having to play Trapper for a round instead of Assault.

I have Monster as my last pick and will usually dodge Monster games.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I just started playing. Hunters is basically a team-based FPS and pretty familiar to anyone who's played shooters before. Monster is a totally different game and not something I just want to get thrown at me in live MP.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Knifegrab posted:

http://steamcharts.com/app/273350#1m

I'm not saying its the end of the world but the disappearing playerbase seems to hardly be slowing down and for a f2p game that is kinda a shame.

It was never going to retain the levels of it's initial "hey dudes this game is free now" bump.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
You can also just dome the monster and then avoid it while your team catches up instead of trying to duel it.

• Locked thread