Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BBQ Dave
Jun 17, 2012

Well, that's easy for you to say. You have a bad imagination. It's stupid. I live in a fantasy world.

Simple is beautiful, you can just cook em in oil with garlic. Nothing wrong with that.

ooooooooor...

make them into a soufflé with thyme!

http://culinaryalchemist.blogspot.com/2010/04/morel-high-ground-morel-souffle.html

I used this recipe and it turned out great! This was lucky because I only chose it since it had a pun in the title.

I was worried I was going to ruin my only morel batch for the year, but that made it fun. This was my first souffle, and it wasn't that hard, just complicated. I didn't even get any neckbeard hair in it!

Morrel stock sounds effing magical. I'd make a french onion soup with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread