Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I paid legit money for dirt rally game on steam

now I don't play much game but other day decided to

boot up - whoops you can't play until update happens. a casual 10gb download

so I can't even play this game that already works

and what's poo poo is that I ran out of hd space so I couldn't even download the update so despite "owning" the game and even having it already on my pc I could not play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
some would say that I was actually "owned" by gaben but does gaben get laid

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Satellit3 posted:

even tho your tale sends pangs to my heart. u kinda owned yourself by ever having fewer than 10gb of free space on your big dick rig

:qq:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Citizen Tayne posted:

I literally cannot believe how fat that man is. That can't be possible.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

also echi I'm not coming back to chc soon sry bro

I might have to come to Hawaii instead

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Symbolic Butt posted:

I tried playing dirt the other day and this game loving owned me.

I play on medium and I can't make a decent turn for poo poo. I play on easy and it doesn't feel like I'm playing at all.

dirt rally?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Symbolic Butt posted:

dirt 3 to be more specific

hugely HUGELY different games

dirt 3 isn't bad with the assists off and in fact is quite fun but the sensitivity on the settings for steering are ridiculous and you need to crank them right down along with the dead zones.. if you're playing oth keyboard

The Management posted:

a guy can get laid if he's rich enough no matter how fat and gross he is. I think we've all learned something today.

I too yearn for the post-coital satisfaction of knowing someone slept with me for my money

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

how do you not have like 10tb on your PC these days

i dont have eople sending me all their old hard drives mate

plus I just didn't have 10gb free on that drive. ive got like one and a half tebbies free across my pc just not there. the i need more sata ports

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Stereotype posted:

I own an airbnb you can stay in for cheap if u want 2 come!

:D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk i mean sex isnt just simething you throw around

• Locked thread