Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

That's me. Do the worst cause I'm burgin.

Lodin fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Jul 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That's it. Someone made her for that GBS fighting game thing too

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

2 pages with no micromancer for shame

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

canyoneer posted:

2 pages with no micromancer for shame

a goon classic.

client
Aug 19, 2010

Lodin posted:

That's me. Do the worst cause I'm burgin.

please stop appropriating slav culture

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

No that was the horse that died in the race after it won the Kentucky Derby.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
clicking on this thread was a bad idea

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

client posted:

please stop appropriating slob culture

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

:vapes:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

what this is???

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

hail satan

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

what this is???

Seconded. Who is this turd and why are they so oddly confident?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dave_Indeed posted:

Seconded. Who is this turd and why are they so oddly confident?

gecafe and how can you not be confident looking like that

one time he hosed his rear end in the shower until part of his internals sloughed off into the bottom of the tub

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

jackyl posted:

what this is???

mr sunshine's lover.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Blue Train posted:

one time he hosed his rear end in the shower until part of his internals sloughed off into the bottom of the tub
ah, so that's who that was. heard the story, never knew the goon. thanks, friend. i'm going to lay down and die now.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Blue Train posted:

:eyepop:

I remember reading that somewhere lol

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Blue Train posted:

lmbo thats a man?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

im gaye posted:

lmbo thats a man?

look we really need to rediscover and emphasize the distinct difference between "male" in the biological sense and "man"

imandyyo
Mar 19, 2012

Blue Train posted:

Have a link for that?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

imandyyo posted:

Have a link for that?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=1882534

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Wow the font for the gas chamber is awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

this thing says:

quote:

decided it'd be fun to gently caress myself earlier this evening/morning. So I greased up Mr Sunshine and went to work. I had fun for 10 minutes and came. Then I was feeling the need to shower, so I did.

This is where things get graphic. Stop here if you don't want to cry.

Shortly after I started my shower, I felt a bit of matter coming out. Not terribly unusual, I just got done pounding my rear end. It landed on the floor of the shower. A few moments later I notice it's moving... strangely as it slowly gets washed towards the drain.

Last chance to stop. It's horriffic.

I nudge it with my toe and, to my horror, realize it's one piece. As in, a connected piece, as if it were... tissue. I think it's a bit of the outer layer of the colon. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just crapped a piece of my rear end out of my rear end. I get it down the drain as quickly as possible and then sit down in the tub, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I'd had plenty of rear end sex before and not noticed this. Maybe this happened and I simply didn't notice it, or maybe the rear end "sheds" like this on its own occasionally, and no one really notices it (or admits they did). My rear end didn't hurt at all, but it does now, kind of, probably because I haven't stopped thinking about this horror for the last 90 minutes.

So the moral of the story is I really don't want to do this again. It makes me sad because I enjoy anal sex. Maybe others have heartier colons that I. But for god's sake, use condoms. If anything with a pulse goes in there, make sure it's sheathed.

fuckin lol

• Locked thread