Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
teko and pikari diving in the sea, k-i-s-s-i-n-g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Nitrousoxide posted:

But she is the embodiment of the Japanese simpering, emotional woman archetype that I despise.

Chiri mo tsumoreba Yamato Nadeshiko, shi nuki de- iya, shinu ki de!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Nitrousoxide posted:

I enjoy plenty of slice of life shows. The only emotions this one evoke in me are frustration with the main character and boredom with the glacial pace.

I realize this is a at least partly a show about how Futaba gets out of her shell, but she is so timid and spineless at the start so as to be unlikable, at least for me. Clearly people can reasonably differ on that.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
well that's not what you said earlier

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
simpering

• Locked thread