Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Amanchu is good, buttcat is good, and Teko and Pikari are ridiculously gay for each other and also are muppets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Implying anyone in this forum ever takes them off.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Good friends.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

don't bother with the manga, got it. I'm here for muppet heads, water gays, and ocean nerd stuff. All three equally important to be good.

The manga has like 2.25-2.5 out of 3.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am catching up on this, and the siblings are good.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hand holding? They're married now.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

I am glad that the diving club got my friend Teko out of her slump by being super great friends i disapprove of sad tekos

So not disapprove of sad Teko. Disapprove of the sadness affecting Teko.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Perhaps my friend Teko is stronger than you think.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think it's a little odd to be frustrated with a show for effectively portraying what one of its characters is supposed to be about, because that is not a problem of the show. You can dislike those character traits (though your description was perhaps not the best choice of words), but that isn't a flaw in the show. Some people relate to Teko and you don't, and that's fine, but you're being oddly aggressive about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Spiritus Nox posted:

Yeah. Like I said, I'm not sure what more there really is to do from a story perspective, but then I think about it for a second and realize I totally wouldn't mind another 12 episodes of them just Abzu-ing it up and looking at cool fish and poo poo under the sea without any real plot at all.

The manga has more characters introduced, largely solo chapters, and spends more time on non-Teko/Pikari characters.

Teko also gains a rival.

• Locked thread