Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Buttcat is good. Gay water Muppets are good. Show is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

chumbler posted:

Good friends.

just gal pals havin a good time bein friends clearly

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I want the gay water Muppets to be happy

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

don't bother with the manga, got it. I'm here for muppet heads, water gays, and ocean nerd stuff. All three equally important to be good.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
when the entire point of the show is a character desperately wanting to be more than a 'simpering, emotional, woman archetype' (I think that's the literal worst way to put that criticism, that's the main reason it made people go 'yikes', it's kinda weird to be all 'ugh she had an emotional reaction to something that should be trivial but because she has so little context/experience with the world around her she puts a higher value on it? BYE'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

z0glin Warchief posted:

Remember, you have to separate your trash and each type is only picked up 1-2 times a week!

That's part of why you see trash pile up like that even for characters who aren't total slobs; you generally have to have it out before 8am on the right day to get it picked up (and you're not supposed to put it out the night before usually either, to prevent pests from getting into it), and if you miss the window you're stuck with a bag of trash in your room for another week.

Yea Japanese trash bags in the corner are more "I'm too lazy to put this somewhere more out of the way" than "I'm a gross slob".

Also this ep was yet another huge "I'm so gay for you Pikari" and I loved it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
good show, gay show, very good last episode. I'd love a season 2 since it sounds like the manga goes more fun places, but if not it ended with a sweet enough conclusion to make it just fine as a standalone thing.

• Locked thread