Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I want to comfort Teko and watch her blossom into the world and support her along the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

My friend Teko will dive in the ocean by the end of summer with her friends. It will be GOOD.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

alcharagia posted:

teko and pikari diving in the sea, k-i-s-s-i-n-g

that bit in the OP where they hold hands wewwww

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

my friend teko will learn to swim and be excellent at it and will be friends with pikari forever and it will be good

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

My friend Teko is an unbeatable god at Red Light, Green Light and can only be defeated by deceitful tricks.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

guys i think teko and pikari might be gay for each other but im not sure

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I am glad that the diving club got my friend Teko out of her slump by being super great friends i disapprove of sad tekos

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Nitrousoxide posted:

I did. All the other characters are fine. But she is the embodiment of the Japanese simpering, emotional woman archetype that I despise.

I honestly don't know how we are supposed to believe that she manages to get by every day without having several breakdowns a week when things don't go perfectly.

:yikes:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Buddies!!!!

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

He's a teenage lad, he's got his wanking tissues and that's all he needs. Why chuck out your rubbish today when you can do it tomorrow and just have another wank?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

my not at all gay dive buddies are going to be elite moms for the kitten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

this was a fun and totally gay show

i would like a season 2

• Locked thread