Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHyQ_3x-OXk

i almost feel bad for the guy, but on the other hand :george:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
God dammit turn your phone sideways.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
who

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Those videos were my first experience with this website

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/T-3Iq3XQkAw

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmqYwJblL6w&t=1824s

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I feel like as a grown man I should not giggle like a retard at people prank calling gorgeous George but it still gets me every time lol

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Nooner posted:

I feel like as a grown man I should not giggle like a retard at people prank calling gorgeous George but it still gets me every time lol

it owns,its one of the oldest forum traditions to celebrate

also he spelled hoax 'hoaks'

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
He looks terrible but at least he's lost weight from his drug use.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I'm 1:15 in and I'm not sure I can make it through this birthday speech

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

rub dogs with your daddy.

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/gorgeous-george-remix/

appears to be broken. RIP in piece.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anyone have the video of him showing off his sweet kung fu moves?

Khorne
May 1, 2002
It looks like he lost a lot of weight. Good on him.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

someone made a movie? appears to be just a big lovely compilation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJ7lgLDff8

Confidently Queer
Apr 14, 2003

i am the luckiest shitheap in fyad.
What happened to his little sidekick?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
his teeth are brown

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

looks like he forgot to brush his teeth literally for several years.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm Kevin irl

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

EventHorizon posted:

What happened to his little sidekick?

ate him

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

echronorian posted:

I'm Kevin irl

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Whatever happened to that goon's impression of GAY? Did he take it down?

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

"Hello you're on the air"

"FAT!"

*hangs up*

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Was expecting a thread about the recent resurrection, and subsequent streaming channel of professional wrestler Gorgeous George. I am very disappointed.

Rascar
May 3, 2005
DICK
i remember the last gorgeous george thread had some dude posting in it that apparently knew george irl or something and everybody was laughing at the stuff that dude had to say about george. but then at one point he posted some video of himself making fun of george and it turned out that the guy himself was the most stereotypical ugly rear end nerdy goon motherfucker imaginable and then we all laughed at him too. it waws pretty funny.

Rascar fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jul 16, 2016

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Rascar posted:

i remember the last gorgeous george thread had some dude posting in it that apparently knew george irl or something and everybody was laughing at the stuff that dude had to say about george. but then at one point he posted some video of him making fun of george and it turned out that the guy himself was the most stereotypical ugly rear end nerdy goon motherfucker imaginable and then we all laughed at him too. it waws pretty funny.

link pls

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Sometimes I consider whether I should move back to the USA and expose my wife to these kinds of people and I get worried

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i recognize that guy does he still live in richmond

Rascar
May 3, 2005
DICK

im gaye posted:

link pls

i dunno man that was years ago. i just remember the guy being fat and really stupid looking. he had glasses and a pony-tail. then after posting the video probably thinking to himself ''heh my boys at somethingawful are gonna love this video of me straight up EXPOSING the george'' everybody was like ''uhhhh is that really you? you look like poo poo and are retarded yourself''. lots of laughs were had!!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
did this guy crawl out of a toilet??

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
*flush*

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Surprised he's still putting out content. I thought working at Takeout Taxi would have set him up for life.

Hail Mr. Satan!
Oct 3, 2009

by zen death robot
Did all the good prank compilations get taken down?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Rascar posted:

i remember the last gorgeous george thread had some dude posting in it that apparently knew george irl or something and everybody was laughing at the stuff that dude had to say about george. but then at one point he posted some video of himself making fun of george and it turned out that the guy himself was the most stereotypical ugly rear end nerdy goon motherfucker imaginable and then we all laughed at him too. it waws pretty funny.

its the same guy who prank called his taxi business last year, and yes he has a speech impediment and 4 foot long hair and harasses george all day hoping for youtube or goon popularity

still the reaction was funny but it's depressing when it's just a full on obsessive loser war

also the reason george videos get deleted from youtube is because multiple times a week if not a day he searches his own name and flags it for copyright violation, this is why he has a channel for his show, it makes no money but youtube recognizes him as the rightful owner and he gets videos deleted quickly. i wish i was exaggerating at all but that's really his life, 10 years later

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Teikanmi posted:

Sometimes I consider whether I should move back to the USA and expose my wife to these kinds of people and I get worried

absolutely you should

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

A Fancy Bloke posted:

Did all the good prank compilations get taken down?

Check my second post which is a compilation of all the compilations

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Rascar posted:

is this the same guy who wrote to the public access station and complained about george and got his show pulled? if so, gently caress that guy. how can we continue to laugh at george if he doesn't have a show anymore

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Junk posted:

is this the same guy who wrote to the public access station and complained about george and got his show pulled? if so, gently caress that guy. how can we continue to laugh at george if he doesn't have a show anymore

That is pretty funny though, taking away the only think GG had in the world that he thought he should be proud of :laffo:

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

rub dogs with your daddy.

http://www.somethingawful.com/flash-tub/gorgeous-george-remix/

appears to be broken. RIP in piece.

https://archive.org/details/GorgeousGeorgeAcidRemix

it loses something in the conversion from flash, but most of the song still comes through.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
that guy is looking much better than the forums at something awful dot com are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
im watching the full collection again and the one thing i doubt understand out of all his speech problems, his default jokes, default grammar issues, etc, why does he even need the word lozenge? like it's not a word anyone uses except when they have the flu or something, why does he routinely try to use a word he cannot pronounce something like 15 times over the years?

*guy calls him a fat fag idiot*

"YOU NEED...A LOZENGER....A LODGEZENGE....WE CANT HEAR YOU!!!"

• Locked thread