Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascar
May 3, 2005
DICK
i remember the last gorgeous george thread had some dude posting in it that apparently knew george irl or something and everybody was laughing at the stuff that dude had to say about george. but then at one point he posted some video of himself making fun of george and it turned out that the guy himself was the most stereotypical ugly rear end nerdy goon motherfucker imaginable and then we all laughed at him too. it waws pretty funny.

Rascar fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Jul 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascar
May 3, 2005
DICK

im gaye posted:

link pls

i dunno man that was years ago. i just remember the guy being fat and really stupid looking. he had glasses and a pony-tail. then after posting the video probably thinking to himself ''heh my boys at somethingawful are gonna love this video of me straight up EXPOSING the george'' everybody was like ''uhhhh is that really you? you look like poo poo and are retarded yourself''. lots of laughs were had!!

• Locked thread