Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Glazius posted:

Alright, fess up, who ordered the stupid-looking boss? There's going to be a return charge on it, you know!

Oh, no; that one's all sales final.

I'm starting to think the people who made this game had a thing against video games and the people who play them.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Glazius posted:

Yes, surely this time an online Digimon experience will be perfectly safe!

Or a Groundhog Day scenario, or an Inception scenario, or knowing them they probably meant it as an anticipatory daydream or something.

At least now we know that America didn't get the post-game because quite frankly this game doesn't deserve a post-game.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

GeneralYeti posted:

hey

hey guys

get us to a new page

what did they do :magical:

• Locked thread