Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

Digimon Cyber Sleuth might be the first ever good digimon videogame.

Cyber Sleuth is really great. Needs more unique locale graphics, rather than the bulk of the digital stuff looking the same in one of like 3 ways, as well as fewer random generic fetch quests. That digivolution system is top loving notch, however.

I really have fond memories of this one, what with the more traditional JRPG aspect. The card game can go gently caress itself, though, along with some of the arcane requirements for some of the digivolutions. And All. The. Loading. Screens. Finishing redoing that faq is on my eternal to do list under "things I think about doing but realistically never will"

The actual card battle game is awesome, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

And again, I have to wonder why they bothered to do practically everything the Pokemon RPGs were doing in this game aside from a form of fast travel that wasn't tedious.

So they could advertise an extra 20 hours of playtime :v:

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

Kemix posted:

Agumon, Renamon

Agumon is the OG dino buddy and Renamon is just awesome.

• Locked thread