Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So Yu-Gi-Oh and digimon world 3. You know what you both need to do after those then right :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Blaze Dragon posted:

Rumble Arena and especially Digital Card Battle were great games and came far before Cyber Sleuth. Everything else is from mediocre to terrible, though.

Rumble Arena is entertaining for a couple of battles but gets boring and repetitive very quickly. Card battle is great right up till the end when the final boss straight up cheats by opening a command window and rearranging your deck so at minimum your partner cards are on the very bottom. I not sure if it also messes with how the rest of your cards show up but I have never finished the game because of it.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Blaze Dragon posted:

That's the middle point of the game, so if you left there, you haven't played half of Digital Card Battle. In which case, man, you'll want to fix that, DCB is good. And A is easy to beat, just use Hacking, counter-O cards and don't rely that much on your Partners, you have a deck for a reason!

It isn't like this game where you're going to just increase numbers through hours and hours of tedious grinding!

I just looked at a couple of guides. Why is there a whole second half to this game after that fight? :psyduck:

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I liked DS but couldn't get into Duck/Dawn since they took away the ability to perform an attack without using MP. With how long those Dungeons could get it just bugged the hell out of me.

Cyber Sleuth I played all the way through and had a lot of fun with. The one annoying thing about the digivolutions in it though is the stupid CAM score witch takes a lot of time and/or money to raise by ether using them a lot in battle or by using ether the free meat to raise it one or two points or buying very expensive meat to get bigger numbers and the meat could be rejected and doesn't return to you inventory if they decide they didn't want to eat it.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
SO I went and got a copy of Digimon World Dawn for me to play while I am on my trip next week. :shepicide:

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I will probably re-buy Dusk at some point after my trip. Dawn was the one I happened to find at my used game store.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

GeneralYeti posted:

On the other end of the anchor, however, is our goal - the Reliability Shrine.

Kite: Then is the Digi-Egg of Sincerity in here? But how am I supposed to break down the wall?

Neat. Now, time to walk all the way back to Reliability Shrine...

More importantly is what we came for.

Kite: ....Hey that's...!
Kite: Awesome! I got the Digi-Egg of Sincerity! Now I can call Submarimon and cross the ocean!

GAME, How do you keep mixing up the two crests? That is the Digi-Egg of Reliability. :bang: :bang: :bang:

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
The Digimon Adventure game for PSP is pretty good. Too bad I can't understand a word anyone is saying besides "shinka" and names.

other good games I have played are: World DS, Cyber Slueth, World 2(? I'd play it but I'm not shelling out the amount of money people want for it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I also own a physical copy of the game and a non-homebrewed PSP so patches are kinda out for me.

• Locked thread