Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tunicate
May 15, 2012

the pain in the rear end one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

So the Civilians...

were Civillains!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Why is he called grape leomon? Is he grape-flavored?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Fish Noise posted:

A question, if I may.

Why does the cyborg centaur Helghast have a butthole?

for pooping

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

At least crony id isn't the PressPrgm

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

I'll help bump, on the condition you do a find and replace to change 'mon' into 'man.exe'

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Finally, a blood waterfall

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

You almost have to admire the tedium and dedication the programmers underwent to implement all the different Circuit Boards. It's effort nobody asked for.

How hard is copypasting?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

giver336 posted:

Does anyone know if there are Seabed/Circuit Board exclusive bosses? Respond in spoiler text so Yeti doesn't see it.

tell him there are, and that they operate under battle network boss-rematch rules for encountering them

that should give us a couple more years of this lp

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

To be fair to them, I think Team Rocket is more consistently competent than these chump.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

YggiDee posted:

LP'ing a game without access to the game itself or any of the related materials sounds like some kind of zen challenge. Heck, someone once did a stream-of-consciousness text LP of REZ. ...I'm not saying you should do MSPaint updates, I'm just saying that you would have an audience regardless.

That tie fighter LP is still one of my all time favorites.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

:psypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

GeneralYeti posted:

Heya folks, been a while, huh?

No update yet, or really anywhere close to being ready. I still have to somehow summon up the will to deal with the post-game bullshit, which means I have no footage to work with. It doesn't help that the past month has basically been 'gently caress you' the school semester - putting in 12 hours of school work a day just to keep up isn't exactly conducive to doing an LP, much less of a game that I've technically finished and really want to forget exists.

But I'm getting there. Next week is finals week, and then I'll be done. Hopefully I should have an update either by the end of the month or sometime June.

Eh, no problem. If you're gonna be doing tedious poo poo might as well be productive and prepare for exams.

• Locked thread