Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

Gonna go for Balance pack and name the dumb kid Ash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

I guess I should share the excellent handling of Kiwimon in the english dub of the anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORPpnviSPzU&t=5s

I also want some card games. You can't make a Let's Play on SA without doing Literally Everything (I don't know if it's mandatory I never got far into this game because I couldn't speak English when I played it)

SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

ApplesandOranges posted:

On the flipside, Kabuterimon is considered an Ultimate in this game, despite being a Champion in official media.

Kabuterimon should count as an above-Mega because it's subjectively and objectively the best Digimon :colbert:

I never got further than beating the Seiryu Gym Leader so I'm really hoping the game has more amazing locations like Tyranno Valley. It was so cool to my 11 year-old self.

SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

Kemix posted:

Renamon, Monmon, Veemon

SkinCrawling
Oct 9, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

Guilmon, Renamon. Tamers is the best series.

Objectively best choice

• Locked thread