Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
This game is cursed in at least six or seven different ways. May Godmon have mercy on your soul. I like Balance because Renamon, and also Kotemon's Mega. No opinion on names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

giver336 posted:

I demand a recount.

No it was right the first time. We never get to see Kotemon when people try this LP.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Digimon always had the better show, but good god, the games are terrible.

I will protest to the end of my life that Digimon World 1 was somehow, accidentally amazing. It was like a game made entirely of every weird playground rumour brought to life. "There's a 2% chance of this digimon appearing every time you enter this screen." "Take a baby to Freezeland and let it pass out." "You can fish up a goddamn sea dragon."

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

GeneralYeti posted:

gently caress

Those are the worst, and also the best, for grinding.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I'm pretty sure I only beat Bulbmon by Blasting three times, the first time I played this. Was a hell of a wakeup call.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

GeneralYeti posted:

gently caress your difficulty curve

RIP game.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Veemon, Renamon, Kotemon.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
...Why is Cherrymon in File City? That's not supposed to happen.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
Agumon, Renamon

Because Guilmon is literally an original character do not steal, and Patamon suuuuucks.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I was just thinking yesterday how much I hoped this wasn't dead. The curse must be broken!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

GeneralYeti posted:

So, guess what, everyone?

The game is finished. I just finished recording the final boss fight.

AND I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW HOLY gently caress :argh:

(I'll try to get an update next week, but no promises. It'll be out by the end of April at the very latest.)
Just wait for the postgame!

You'll drive a screwdriver into your own brain!

• Locked thread